The Official Kobe X iD thread

Grinches look nice but I can definitely live without them. Excited to see how the volt tongue looks

I really missed out on the 9s so I made sure to go in with the 10s. Picked up some 9s this past few months and I think I like the 9s better. The weave is more up scale and precise in my opinion. But I'm looking forward to the 11s and picking up a couple more 9s to finish up.

Got the started email for my last pair of MCs and grinches should be shipping soon.

Glad to see actual pix of the Grinch IDs, to each it's own... I'm pretty happy how bruh pair came out. Can't wait for mine to arrive next wk plus I only paid $198 [emoji]128588[/emoji][emoji]127998[/emoji] #VoltTongue&Speckles
Ppl be playing hard to get on the discount promo codes nowadays smh. Too many selfish ppl who hate to see someone else win besides themselves blocking their blessings. Hopefully those who ordered a pair are satisfied w their pair(s).

Grinches looking 
pimp.gif

can someone confirm when the ids will be final ?
if you plan on ordering, I would do so before Saturday.  Last call has been sent and the 11s drop on Saturday.

Just got shipping notification for my volt tongues.

I plan on contacting Nike tomorrow regarding my original stock pair.  I just have a bad feeling it might end up being cancelled

Last edited:
I would be thrilled if they just started my Grinch pair. I'm 50/50 on whether I keep them or not though, we'll see. I'd be willing to bet that when I order a pair of XI IDs tomorrow, they will arrive before my Grinch pair.

Last edited:
Ordered a Grinch iD 5 minutes after launch, still no "started" email, and NDC shows the order as "Processing" still...

Default Grinch iD looks great. Like how the green tongue gives them sort of a gradient effect from top down.

Wish they still had size 11...I'd order these for a second pair. As much crimson as possible.

So glad I went with volt tongue! Those look dope!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom