The Official Kobe X iD thread

Glad I didn't get a pair now. I just don't see anything special about them. Glad you guys that copped like the way they turned out though!
glasses.gif
This.... they don't look bad, just not something I felt like was a must have. 

Last edited:
 Quote:
get ready for the "damnit, i missed these IDs" (even though they've been up for months)
laugh.gif
I felt that way with the 9s. I had 5 pairs sitting in my cart when they went away lol. I'm good with this one though. I think I have 2-3 IDs too many.

I think the Grinch's look great. Glad I went with stock and a volt tongue one.

Just got my last 2 started emails for my last MC and MambaColor.

The 9 flyknit lows had better GR releases (Beethovens, Moonwalkers, Thrillers). Besides the Multicolors and the Mamba Moments, the standard Grey and Black options were meh.

I didn't care too much for the weave pattern, and the spray paint looked terrible.

The 10 flyknit lows were the opposite.  The GR colors were meh and the iD options were great.  The standard grey looks much better than the 9.  Even the painted pairs looked great.  Besides the painted medial fiasco with the Multicolors, I think the 10s were great in my opinion

I like how I can order the Grinches today, and estimated delivery is earlier than the pair I ordered over two weeks ago. smh...

I like how I can order the Grinches today, and estimated delivery is earlier than the pair I ordered over two weeks ago. smh...
probably be better off going this route 
mean.gif

I ordered an MC around the same time my grinch orders were placed and never received anything.  I cancelled it and reordered it this week (decided to change some details) and got my starting email the next day.

I would do the same for my first order of grinches, but my size is no longer available

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom