The Official Kobe X iD thread

Anyone else think/bothered that these fit half size small? I think I'll have to return my pair.
In what way do they fit half size small? I tried on the Chesters in store and they were snug, but not painful. Mostly snug around the toe box (sides of the toe) there was definitely enough space in the front. Still deciding whether to go TTS or 0.5 up. Probably will just go up to be safe in case these don't break in.

Last edited:
TTS for sure.

If you go a half size up it's going to still be snug, just too long, IMO of course.

If any shoe is going to break in and stretch, it's a flykint.

Anyone else think/bothered that these fit half size small? I think I'll have to return my pair.

I've been wearing my 'Rose Gold' lows for a few days now... and while initially they seemed narrow, they fit fine for me in the toebox.

After a few hours of wear, they did stretch out some and fit normally. These Xs are a very comfy shoe... :smokin

I actually really like the fit, tight but comfortable.  

A lot of times I go down a half size to get that "secure" fit. 

Wish all shoes fit me this way.  

I actually really like the fit, tight but comfortable.  
A lot of times I go down a half size to get that "secure" fit. 
Wish all shoes fit me this way.  

Maybe they felt uncomfortable, in the beginning, to me because I was wearing Elite quarter socks. If I had on socks with normal thickness, they probably would've felt better right out of the box.

Maybe they felt uncomfortable, in the beginning, to me because I was wearing Elite quarter socks. If I had on socks with normal thickness, they probably would've felt better right out of the box.
elite socks made them feel tight for me as well... thinner socks help... also for me after the first wear it kind of loosen up for me

Got my wolf grey pair in today...extremely pleased with the quality and comfort on these. I couldn't find a single defect on my pair and I was extremely happy with how they turned out. I think I'm going to sell a few pairs of old jordans in order to buy the Galaxy, Solar Red, Shark, and MC versions.

In what way do they fit half size small? I tried on the Chesters in store and they were snug, but not painful. Mostly snug around the toe box (sides of the toe) there was definitely enough space in the front. Still deciding whether to go TTS or 0.5 up. Probably will just go up to be safe in case these don't break in.
Those Cheetos might fit differently, but the ID's seem to fit really snug - especially in the toe box. A few of my friends and I got a pair and we all agreed they were small.

If you're thinking about getting a pair sooner than later, might want to pull the trigger, not sure what this is about or how long it'll be for:
Perfect timing.....got this 15 minutes ago

glasses.gif

Out of all the colored ids posted, i think the blues look the bestm they dont seem painted. The purple and the mint look good too. Thinking of getting a 2nd pair, anybody got closeup pics of a yellow pair?

Back
Top Bottom