The Official Kobe X iD thread

Those are beautiful @tank214. The pair i was doing was going to have a Black or Blue swoosh with either Blue glow or solid blue. :smokin :smokin :smokin

I may have to pull trigger on payday.

Got my royal/black pair and they are amazing. There's a bad glue stain that rips the swoosh when I try to peel it off and there's a rip in the lace hole. For $250 that's going to bother me so I'll most likely send these back for a remake.

View media item 1647046
what outsole did you use, and could you post some pics of it please?

Last edited:
Chaos pair is in. 
pimp.gif

Has anyone with a colored pair checked the inside of the shoe to see if the flyknit is, in fact, painted? I'm of the view that they're not, but it seems like that's the best way to tell. I guess if it's painted, the inside should look grey?

Hey Boys, need some advice/help here.

Got my pair and love them to death, but is there a huge "WIDTH" difference from the size 9 to size 9.5?  I copped a 9 and left shoe feels perfect, but for some reason, right side feels just a bit snug.  Most likely they will stretch out over time with wear but tempted to size up.  Do you think there will be a difference in width?  If not, I might just keep mine as is, since I don't want to be walking around like a clown.  

Thanks Ahead.

Got my pair and love them to death, but is there a huge "WIDTH" difference from the size 9 to size 9.5?  I copped a 9 and left shoe feels perfect, but for some reason, right side feels just a bit snug.  Most likely they will stretch out over time with wear but tempted to size up.  Do you think there will be a difference in width?  If not, I might just keep mine as is, since I don't want to be walking around like a clown.  

Thanks Ahead.
If it feels pretty good length wise, I would tough it out personally, maybe put shoe trees in the pair to "stretch" them out a bit.  I don't think the width will be noticeable enough from a 9 to 9.5, and then would be too long for you.  

Just my thoughts.  

Thanks Ahead.

Swapped out with thinner insoles as these stock ones are fairly thick. Switch them back in if the Flyknit loosens up.

Maybe it's just this batch, but dang, QC control on these shoes are ridiculous.  One of my pairs ALREADY has sole separation from improper glueing.  Definitely going back and reordering a new pair. 

Back
Top Bottom