THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

those poor details. whoever did that is a monster
%24_57.JPG

Just be glad you're not going to be the poor soul that has this... A shame that whoeve made these is taking a huge hit on all of the shoes they made

i just bit the bullet and got the KB9 Elite All Stars from 23Penny. I usually wear 12.5 but they just had a 13 left. The pricing at $294.99 sounded too good to be true. Especially since I been looking for them at a nice price.
smokin.gif
im still amazed i got them off the bay for $225

Moonwalkers for 159 in Camarillo, Ontario and cabazon. Cabazon has the inspirations right now too I don't know the price.

Moonwalkers for 159 in Camarillo, Ontario and cabazon. Cabazon has the inspirations right now too I don't know the price.
Repped! Was able to double up on Inspirations for $179.99. 
nthat.gif

If anyone is still looking for Inspirations call Cabazon and have them put pairs on hold for you. They will call you back to place the order with your credit card tomorrow or Monday. 

They have tons of pairs left(Ontario) and I saw the girl bring more sizes from the back. Got my 9.5 =]

Repped! Was able to double up on Inspirations for $179.99. 
nthat.gif

If anyone is still looking for Inspirations call Cabazon and have them put pairs on hold for you. They will call you back to place the order with your credit card tomorrow or Monday. 
just called, they told me 199.99... are they trying to pull a fast one?

Back
Top Bottom