THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Order for the WTK cancelled over at eastbay because of a "system error"
mad.gif
 check your emails

What cycles around more...

TTS questions? Or how to wear your jeans/clothes? 
laugh.gif

IN MY OPINION, this site should force anyone wanting to give fashion advice....to post a full head to toe pic of themselves dressed up in their best 'fit' lol.  Gotta whole bunch of fashion designers hiding behind silly avatars.

Just my opinion though...
QFT

Last week I went to HOH San Francisco to get a raffle ticket for WTK. They told me today Nike did not  send them WTK since they did not produce many pairs. Thought that was weird.

yep

they canceled my 1st order due to "order didn't download on their system" bs.

i was able to reorder again last night but then this morning i received an email saying my order is "backorder".
I called in twice within 30 minutes. First the lady told me the order is cancelled due to a glitch, it was never downloaded into their system. She managed to give me a $25GC

Second, the dude told me it is back order and that sometimes Nike does not send out the entire shipment FTL ordered, and that the next shipment will be there tomorrow, and i should be getting a tracking number in 2 to 3 days.

WTF.....

Just got this pair in from NDC. Looking to add the BHM then I'm done. Missed the Masterpiece and was going for other shoes when the Beethoven's came out.  For anyone in the DFW area Footaction at Parks is doing FCFS on the BHM's. 

Video - 

Last edited:
Show us how to rock them, lol

Haha I was being sarcastic. I rock them with tucked jeans/joggers/shorts. I posted an earlier pic.

not gonna say anything since their hard to pull off casually as is, but it's his shoe he can wear them any way he wants haha

I know man it was for the cats saying how not to wear them. I've worn them a variety of ways.

Kobe is different, he's a walking advertisement, folks need to see what he has on. I'm sure Nike would want it that way as well.

I think he's showing us how to rock them. Not that they always get stuff right but he does have a stylist.

I bought these highs cause I like the high concept and I want to show that. It ain't always shorts weather so rocking with jeans or whatever doesn't matter to me as long as I feel comfortable with the whole fit. That's how Kobe's doing it. That's how others are too. But yeah to each their own.

I advertise for Nike too :lol: on a tiny scale every time you lace up the swoosh. Got people asking me what they are and going to look them up. If I covered them up they'd be less noticeable. So you're welcome, Nike.

Here are some detailed shots for those who wanted them. Worth the extra retail for the sake of an easy cop - congrats to all who wanted. 

The true 'what the' factor is in the flyknit. Detailing on the sleeve is absolutely amazing. This will be slept on down the line, people will regret skipping out. 

People seem to confuse telling someone how to wear something with someone saying how they rock em. A lot of salt and hurt feelings on the low when someone dislikes someone else's style. Get over it. People are are free to state their opinions on here.

Don't forget guys just because the BHM release on a Monday doesn't mean its going to be easy, lets keep In mind that some people have the day off due to MLK day especially young kids

Tried them on in store. Half size too small. Couldn't pull the trigger at 275.

This is footlocker in boston.

Good luck with your pairs.

Last edited:
Honestly after looking at the what they more and more they do give off I slight air mag vibe. I like it a lot. About the BHM's. Initial pics were beautiful but a few pics have looked kinda eh. Will wait to see in person to count as a definite cop.

^ When those pics first hit the internet some reputable people were selling them on ebay, not sure if they're there anymore. I know they haven't hit big stores like D-ick's, Footlocker (eastbay/champs), or Nike.

Back
Top Bottom