THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I didnt even know there was a collection section. I generally stick to the Kobe and Kd threads. Ill have to check it out. cool

FTK fed me BS, saying my order was never received and entered into their system. I have a comfirmation # too.

Do you guys think the NBASTORE will carry BHMs? I have 80 store credit and would love to use it on them.

FTK fed me BS, saying my order was never received and entered into their system. I have a comfirmation # too.

Had a feeling something wasnt right on eastbay. It was hours after i had placed my order with no pending or email. So I went and placed another order on a 13

Glad i did. The first one got the payment was never received treatment and now they are out of 13's if I did want to reorder

The other pair got a back order treatment . O well that's life. Would like them before the Super Bowl THO. Im saying!!!!

Oh and yea the footlocker family is constantly doing back orders. I hear about them all the time.

As for style its best to leave it alone im to old to have argument on how I need to dress with someone I don't know from a age perspective.

Also, u wanna post ur fit online just like with the comps u hope to get so will the criticism, but hey who knows maybe something good can come of it or theh open their eyes up to something.

back order to a limited release shoe = cancel.  I cop right at 7 am ....GRRRRRR... I did get another pair at Nike.com tho. Still, I wanna double up!!!!!

Just checked my delivery status at "Bouncewear" and saw that they got a restock of nearly all sizes.

Don't know if someone is interested :wink:

Just checked my delivery status at "Bouncewear" and saw that they got a restock of nearly all sizes.

Don't know if someone is interested :wink:
Big ups for that man, thanks! Just placed an order.  Hope they come through and there's no cancellation or anything

Back
Top Bottom