THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Well, for one, I don't buy used shoes.

1. A lot of people have bad hygiene.
2. A lot of people lie on how much they really wore the shoes.
3. There could be something wrong with the used shoes that they aren't upfront about.

$425 for used shoes? No thanks. I'd take my chances waiting for a new pair to pop up and I'd pay more. That's me, though. I don't want anyone's old smelly feet in my Kobe 9's.
Agreed with all of the above. Never have and never will wear used shoes. Not knocking people who do it but definitely ain't my steez

The latest EMs look pretty DOPE on feet
smokin.gif

I don't even like for my own brothers to put there feet in my shoes but I am also a shower snob. I get anxiety whenever I have to use a shower that isn't mine so I keep shower shoes on deck. That's even in four or five star hotels, I don't like feet so the thought of sharing a shoe just creeps me out no matter how much you clean it. But again this is a personal thing for me lol.

I'll take my chances AND the discount on a VNDS pair of shoes vs. DS any day.  If you aren't asking for the right pictures beforehand to verify the quality they are in, that's your own fault, but it isn't anything a good wipe down and some Lysol can't fix lol.  

The stuff WE ALL ingest and touch on the daily by accident....nah, shoes with my own socks on is the least of my worries 
laugh.gif

I don't honestly get the hate on them. Sure, it's not the same as years past where the shoes are "out there" and different and mis-matching. However, it is a clean look with cool execution.... I get not everyone loves the price tag but not bad by any means. 
I don't hate em, I'm just saying. Look at the WTL 11 or WTKD 6, then look at these. I was just expecting Nike to follow suit and take pieces from other Kobe 9's and make a true "What The" shoe. 
There was a Easter 9.
I know that. But knowing Nike, these probably were this years Easter themed shoe, if initially they were going to launch the Kobe X later on in the year.

I don't honestly get the hate on them. Sure, it's not the same as years past where the shoes are "out there" and different and mis-matching. However, it is a clean look with cool execution.... I get not everyone loves the price tag but not bad by any means. 
I don't hate em, I'm just saying. Look at the WTL 11 or WTKD 6, then look at these. I was just expecting Nike to follow suit and take pieces from other Kobe 9's and make a true "What The" shoe. 

There was a Easter 9.
I know that. But knowing Nike, these probably were this years Easter themed shoe, if initially they were going to launch the Kobe X later on in the year.

Pretty much! :rolleyes

Back
Top Bottom