THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Awesome, you might get a bill in mail from FedEx later for customs etc. Has happened to me on END orders before.

I guess, but I saw the stock room and they had limited sizes. Definitely a smaller size run than the Perspectives and Details.
the lows are in many many more stores tho.... only HOH in my hometown got them elites, and every ftl is getting lows

The orange toe cap on the flyknit is going to make it look odd. They need to get away from this yellow orange color combo they keep doing.

Alright so I was able to cop both the Perspective and Detail in my true size 12. Obviously got my Perspectives first and my initial impression of them is that they ran big, which is what the majority of NT was saying about the 9s. I got the Details this weekend and after lacing them up I noticed they fit TTS... almost borderline snug actually (similar fit to the 8s).

I thought it was rather odd, so I thought I'd compare the two pairs and the Perspectives did in fact look a bit longer than the Details. I proceeded to remove the midsoles to compare them and here was my discovery:

It's a little hard to see the print on Perspective midsole, but it says "13A" on it; Detail clearly says 12C. Correct me if I'm wrong, I'm pretty sure that stands for the purposed shoe size. And to confirm, the Perspective midsole was in fact longer than the Detail:

Did anybody have a similar experience? I was actually surprised that the Detail fit very TTS considering all the "9s run big" talk. I have a normal foot, if anybody cares. And in case anybody's wondering, I got both pairs from legit retailers. 

My Size 9 pair came with the correct insert in the left shoe, and a size 8.5 insert in the right one. I noticed the fit as soon as I tried them.

Last edited:
Those are interesting...Probably gonna pass on them myself, but I can see some folks really liking that colorway.

Show times looking good! But y'all can keep Easter and prolly superheroes. I wish they left SH white cuz I really don't think I need 3 gray elites but that teal and purple is one of my fav colorways black would of been welcomed too aqua 9s :smokin

Last edited:
Any one know any footlocker in LA area that has sz11 perspective sitting around?i bought sz10.5 for a friend, but he doesnt want them anymore, so i might as well trade for my size before i end up returning it.

eagle rock mall foot action, 2nd floor. there's a pair of perspective and inspirations collecting dust on the rack. didnt check the size, but they are there waiting.

Hey, didn't know you were on NT man. I was the guy that sold 'em to ya! But damn, didn't know you had the complete Prelude pack as well. Didn't really wanna sell them but some stuff came up so I had to. 
ohwell.gif

If anything, I'm glad they went to an avid collector. Enjoy the shoes!

What's goin on man? thanks for the MP again. 2hr round trip drive aint excessive sneakerhead characteristic. hahaha

figured on these stretching some due to the flyknit, but they aren't very stretchy. For hoops I could see doing a thinner sock and managing in hopes of a little stretch along the way. Otherwise my size 11 details may be waiting a long time for my kid to fit into them.....:smh:

Any one know any footlocker in LA area that has sz11 perspective sitting around?i bought sz10.5 for a friend, but he doesnt want them anymore, so i might as well trade for my size before i end up returning it.

eagle rock mall foot action, 2nd floor. there's a pair of perspective and inspirations collecting dust on the rack. didnt check the size, but they are there waiting.

Damn the Eagle Rock mall actually got these?!

Not feeling the new CW posted. The Details will be had soon tho...also can't wait to see what's in store with flyknit lows. Hopefully pics start popping up soon

Is this the inner side? If so, you have the best pair I've ever seen. I thought the shoe was originally gonna be mostly black, I hate how bright some of them are inside. Damn I need a pair so bad.
That'ts the outside of the shoe, the inside of the shoe only has one carbon fiber plate and has the multicolor flyknit

Back
Top Bottom