THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Masterpieces are still just that, masterpieces.
nthat.gif

I copped the first five releases, MPs and Details are my favorites. These newer CWs aren't doing anything for me, especially not for $225.

and "Influence," yeah someone was definitely under the influence of something when they came up with those.

Those Influence look like a tropical fish, pass for me but all of the Elites have been beautiful.

SHOWTIMES however are a must have now that I've seen more pics.

I wonder if Kobe will continue to use flyknit with his next signature shoe in the Kobe 10. Time will tell. Kobe did say he already knows the inspiration and the technology for the 10. I'm highly curious. Can't wait for the upcoming colorways for the 9's. Excited to cop the Kobe 9 EM releasing this weekend!

Masterpieces are still just that, masterpieces. :nthat:

I copped the first five releases, MPs and Details are my favorites. These newer CWs aren't doing anything for me, especially not for $225.

and "Influence," yeah someone was definitely under the influence of something when they came up with those.

ALL of this.

:pimp:

Found this pic on ebay. Closer shot you can see more of the materials. They don't look that bad as far materials go. They look more sturdier than the 8's. Just don't like those mesh holes where the swoosh is. Kinda excessively big.

Found this pic on ebay. Closer shot you can see more of the materials. They don't look that bad as far materials go. They look more sturdier than the 8's. Just don't like those mesh holes where the swoosh is. Kinda excessively big.
not bad, i really dig those cement ones that leaked with the 3 others

that's a nice catch. the letter stamped after the size number represents the width of the shoe's last. D is considered a standard width. anything below that is narrow. i haven't checked all my 9s, but i will now after your discovery. i only pulled the lunar insert out of my masterpieces and saw that it was a C width. all the 8s i've checked are on a B width which is consistent with the common statement that the 9s run big compared to the 8s, as they are one width wider. an A width is incredibly narrow and someone who wears a C width would have to size up to fit into an A.
Didn't know that about the letters, thanks for the info. 

I dunno if it's just my pairs, but the Perpsective (the shoe itself, not the insert) definitely runs longer than the Detail. So it works out that they threw in the larger insert I guess..

Last edited:
any one find spots in SoCal where they are doing FCFS? All the ones I called are raffles...

other states finding FCFS for these?

the lows are in many many more stores tho.... only HOH in my hometown got them elites, and every ftl is getting lows
i agree. all the local ft are getting these and that doesn't include other stores. when i called one manager said gr. then another employee immediately said straight camp out lol. Im not about to camp for these. I will go when they open and see if I can get my size if not oh well. I was just going to hoop in them anyway. Im not a kobe casual wearer. 

Back
Top Bottom