THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Whew. Killin him. 
tongue.gif
 Don't murder me when i ask a stupid question next time. I kid I kid. Bottom line just go to the store. Either way they don't do signups yet it's nice to visit FTL just to look at kicks.

Whew. Killin him. 
tongue.gif
 Don't murder me when i ask a stupid question next time. I kid I kid. Bottom line just go to the store. Either way they don't do signups yet it's nice to visit FTL just to look at kicks.
 he could've just been more precise and clear cut with his question instead of calling everyone a fool when people give him answers.

Kobe's are very popular here, and they usually sell out fairly quickly.  But the retail on these is only $195USD here (including tax), and there are "shopping services" - basically resellers or people with connections in stores - that you can use.  This is what I do to cop as I live on an isolated island off the coast of Taiwan with no real sporting goods store to buy from. And the reseller price on the details currently is only about $220USD - but this will of course go up as the pairs dry up.
Ahhh. I see. I guess my friend was being lazy and didn't want to do work to cop himself a pair. Sounds just like here tho as far as release and price. Thanks for the info.

I keep seeing photos of the Kobe 9 lows retailing for 160 but a friend of mine who works at footlocker says they're going for 180! I hope she's wrong.

dynamic flywire isn't even anything new or innovative by Nike. How are they gonna raise the price $20 for 5 year old technology. 

Y'all don't wanna see me

I'm pretty sure you got the answer you were looking for at some point through all these posts. If they are doing RSVP then just head down there because the longer you take to get down there it'll be less of a possibility that they have your size still available. And speaking from experience most times they won't tell you over the phone what they still have open and what they don't. And if it's a raffle you are better off going today because if you go too late on the second day they may "run out of tickets." So just head down there and let us know how it goes.

Because people will buy it. They could make the lows $200 and call them limited and they would still sell out.

welp...no details for me this weekend. 1 mile from home and hello mr deer. $250 from my pocket for comprehensive damage. smh. 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom