THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So resellers are still buying these after the Inspirations just sat on eBay? Wow, I was wrong. I thought these would be available for a few hours at least.
don't sleep on the resellers. If they can make $5 they will do it 
mean.gif

That's the shoe game these days.  I'd say 90% of people will buy shoes just so they can re-sell them on eBay or something to make a quick buck. 

Glad to hear that Ndc implemented a verification system. Hopefully it can't be cracked by the bots. Congrats to those who copped.

we really getting kobe 9 flyknit low so after all this time those rumor are true FLYKNIT LOW are on the way :smokin

release date somewhere around September

September 13th. Someone posted it yesterday.

Now the wait begins... again. :nerd:

Last edited:
does city gear hold your item in your cart? I checked out rather slowly and my order processed just fine.

Charged 11$ for shipping, but no tax ftw.

Last edited:
has anyone seen the photos of Iguodala wearing the Perspectives? They look horrible in that photo despite looking really nice in others. I will have to past judgement when I have them in my hand.

When I get both mine in I'll be either returning the 1 I don't keep or helping out a member who missed out..

11.5-12

Lemme know if anyone needs an oop..

Back
Top Bottom