THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Bec not a lot of people like it. Only hypebeast like this and maybe those who missed out on previous releases. It's an ugly colorway, loud, not subtle, not simple.
lol.....you keep it too real bro.....i cant understand why people act surprised like they think its supposed to be a madhouse for every release......some kicks gotta sit, either based off looks, or to choose between all these releases every week 

if only hypebeasts like this, then how is it that not a lot of people like this? Aren't hypebeasts in the majority?

Some kicks have to sit. The ugly ones
a shoe is ugly or not is all opinion. I think the WTK are ugly but they didn't sit, and according to your definition "hypebeasts liked it" but its still sold out meanwhile you're saying that the perspectives are sitting because only hypebeasts liked it. I'm confused here.

Beautiful cw, nobody else even at the store just walked in Footlocker and walked out
Bec not a lot of people like it. Only hypebeast like this and maybe those who missed out on previous releases. It's an ugly colorway, loud, not subtle, not simple.
Sort of agree. I think the colorway looks nice, but I personally could never wear colors like that. Especially with the shoe being so high

Nonetheless, its cool that whoever wanted them got them with ease

thought i could sleep... 
mean.gif

U sound ignorant

Neither of the reasons u mentioned are why I like/bought this shoe

Sort of agree. I think the colorway looks nice, but I personally could never wear colors like that. Especially with the shoe being so high

Nonetheless, its cool that whoever wanted them got them with ease

Well I like the shoe so much it makes the cw better if that makes sense.. Got the asg and inspirations too and honestly haven't seen a cw I don't like yet, always been a big fan of blue based Kobe's and these are no different

Based on the three that I bought
Prespectives - parts of the shoe feel suede but it's something about the blue FlyNit that I love.
ASG - Loved how the gold lace swap looked
Inspirations - Ball Kicks

I did a lace swap with the alternative laces that came with the ASG's and the blue from the prespectives sole and the blue in the laces are identical... I'm on the fence about it but let me know what y'all think

View media item 846894

Welp, read that wrong. Was in  a hurry and bought the 8.5 inspirations thinking they were masterpieces xD

DIDNT READ lol.

Anyone know how to cancel kb24 order?

I think it's a beautiful CW, honestly.. I've been waiting for this even before the MP's released. But I guess everyone is entitled to their opinion. EVEN if yours sounds ignorant and childish.

Back
Top Bottom