THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Well of course but if comfort is top priority then again another pair of shoes.

I do understand for the price these should be comfortable, but looks sell, not comfort.
You are correct as well.

To many dudes will get the wrong size and wear it just because it is the last 1 left lol. ahahahaha

No way those could be comfortable folded in. Thats a good amount of empty space between your foot and the shoe when not folded then.

Last edited:
I'd definitely pay $200 for those. They look great. That just makes me want the flyknit lows to release even more. Although, they'd probably be lower cut than that, otherwise they would've just been called a mid.

one of the few good things about being a sneakerhead in australia is, NO ONE CARES ABOUT SHOES. the community is so small, you end up seeing the same faces on releases and no one cares when you walk around in a rare pair. i get more broken necks from my GR midwest xix than any of my doerbechers or limited releases, and that's only because straights think they're exceptionally strange.
happy.gif

yeah i'm used to looking a bit silly to most others. so if i like a pair, i'll go for them.
Well here in the Philippines where I am, a lot of people will hype almost any Jordan pair and everything that comes out limited like the MP and Maestro. And when you wear 'em, eyes will be on you like white on rice. And people usually dress up conservatively so once you rock a pair of Elite 9s, everyone will notice. Not that being noticed is a bad thing. It's just not my style.

@Domosirchazzo  Now that looks awesome. That's what I was saying in my post earlier. I like the Kobe 9's look with folded ankle material and tongue. I hope the mids or lows comes close to looking good as those folded 9 elites.  :smile:

Last edited:
People are doing this now, so...yeah.
LOOK AT THIS, BRUH. 
sick.gif

They want the LOWS So Got Dam Bad that they'll buy High Tops and fold them Uncomfortably just to get the Look.

Enough w/ these Ski-Boots... OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!!!

...Just bring on the Lows, already. Sheesh. LOL

Last edited:
So, balled in my ASGs for a bit yesterday.

They didn't blow my mind- very similar to the 8s, very supportive and secure.

When I got home tho, the GOLD shozoku on the tongue already scratched off- what a lazy *** paint job. SMFH.

It irritates me but I can always repaint them in a few months.

ZK5 > K8 = ZK4 > ZK6 > K9

So, balled in my ASGs for a bit yesterday.

They didn't blow my mind- very similar to the 8s, very supportive and secure.

When I got home tho, the GOLD shozoku on the tongue already scratched off- what a lazy *** paint job. SMFH.

It irritates me but I can always repaint them in a few months.

ZK5 > K8 = ZK4 > ZK6 > K9
Damn, really sucks. There's so much on the 9s that there's bound to be problems. That's no excuse though, but I kind of expected this.

Damn, really sucks. There's so much on the 9s that there's bound to be problems. That's no excuse though, but I kind of expected this.

I mean, it's JUST paint. Everything else is fine. I just think for around $250, they could've done better. But overall it's cool.
It's just not "the" shoe for 2014. They will be balled in only to mesmerize the Defenses.

Devotion will be my last Elite purchase. Will probably skip the lows. 1 pair max if a nice CW surfaces.

Back
Top Bottom