THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Truth be told a bot would have been extra handy in this release to get in and out before the crash. Worked for me on the tiffs

links been dead. congrats to everyone that was able to cop, and especially everyone that got both the MP & tiffs. I envy you.

After an hour and a half of refreshing, I was finally able to complete my order. Were stuck in my cart for 45 minutes, was scared I was gonna get cartjacked. Can't wait to get these!!!

For those that have them already, how do they fit??.....i wore a 9.5 in the kobe 8 and they fit just rite might be able to get these 9's in a size 10 so i wanted to get an idea if they might be too big or not??...thanks

Glad to hear more people than expected are getting through despite the site crash. Hopefully NDC's able to honor all the orders, and there aren't a whole bunch of cancellations.

woke up this morning thinking the bots would get them all before they even released, at least dudes are still in the game. feels like an old school release.

Im not salty, I got my pair. It's just idiotic to just look at them and take pictures. People are treating them like it's their gf. smh
Yeah I wish no one would ever take pics of shoes so we can just buy them based off there cw code smh

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom