THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
What's odd is after waiting in line for wait felt like the 20th time

when I was finally able to add to cart and check out, it went directly to my cart and I didn't get the "wait in line" window :rolleyes

i wonder how long it would take to check out on Eastbay if they had everything that released on NDC today

I got my size 13
NO SPECIAL BOT!!!! Hahahahahaha
NO EARLY LINK!!!!
Screw you resellers!!!! I hope y'all don't get S%*#

Glad to see so many people got through, and to think just yesterday people were complaining about how unfair this marketing scheme as been for an unobtainable shoe haha, told people to not judge until release date.  Also just noticed I got the Tiff Dunks in my cart, forgot I even opened the linked and tried haha, not even gonna bother checking out all I wanted was Kobes

how long does it usually take for nike to cancel orders..like will i know by end of the day?

no. once you get your confirmation then you're guaranteed a pair
Not true. There have been people that literally were about to be getting their shoes by UPS at their doorstep the day of and Nike filed a "Return to sender" and their order was cancelled.

Last edited:
Still only that one pic of cancelled Dunks. could be a photoshop or a voluntary cancellation.....

Are the people who are checking out right now just refreshing the site? Or have they had the shoes in their cart forever?

my order status is in process, preparing to ship but it shows $0.00 charged to my card. i logged into my credit cards website and it shows that the charge is pending though.

For those that have them already, how do they fit??.....i wore a 9.5 in the kobe 8 and they fit just rite might be able to get these 9's in a size 10 so i wanted to get an idea if they might be too big or not??...thanks
i wore a sz 10 in the 8's i got my 9's in a 10 also and the fit the same just a tad long..

so after order processing on 2 computer for and hour and a half I go to refresh both and there gone. Un ******* believable to see how many people checked out and I just stared at a screen forever

Not true. There have been people that literally were about to be getting their shoes by UPS at their doorstep the day of and Nike filed a "Return to sender" and their order was cancelled.
&which release was this? The we've received your order never fails on my part though. & i've been in it for years
Order confirmation doesn't mean much when it comes to NDC these days.

Back
Top Bottom