THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Those look like Masterpieces to me too. The shozoku on the tongue looks like it's volt, and the bottom of the sole also looks there's a touch of volt on the heel like the Masterpieces. Upper probably just looks black/dark from the lighting.

When they do raffles at places like the Vault, where they hand out tickets in an hour time period, how exactly is it? Do lines still form or is it pretty leisurely?

Glad the vault in LA is having a raffle to.  Calling in favors from friends in NY and LA hopefully it works out but won't be to disappointed if it doesn't.

@tythomasc

they look like raffle black to me.

masterpiece would have a hue change throughout that movement and different light angles.

but then again I could be wrong.
that video, to me, looks like the masterpieces.  I think it's the poor quality of video, but you can see in the first frame before playing the video... it looks like it has the multi-colored toebox.  plus the green on the tongue.

that video, to me, looks like the masterpieces.  I think it's the poor quality of video, but you can see in the first frame before playing the video... it looks like it has the multi-colored toebox.  plus the green on the tongue.

you're right. the amateur investigator in me didn't look at the rest of her IGs. still, can't wait.

More pics I see the more I want the MP's over the ASG.  I just would have liked to see some color in the uppers of the ASG's instead of just white. MP's lookin better and better with that multi color 

Last edited:
Can't believe were almost here :D

It's coming up pretty fast. There doesn't seem to be any confirmation (at least that I've read) on places getting them or how limited these might be. A lot of people seem juiced (myself included) like they were with the Blk/Rd Jordan 1s, after the months of anticipation. I just hope Saturday, February 8th isn't filled with the same kind of disappointment and chaos.

It's coming up pretty fast. There doesn't seem to be any confirmation (at least that I've read) on places getting them or how limited these might be. A lot of people seem juiced (myself included) like they were with the Blk/Rd Jordan 1s, after the months of anticipation. I just hope Saturday, February 8th isn't filled with the same kind of disappointment and chaos.

I'm about to talk to my FTL connect. If there getting the Masterpiece at their store then there a limited GR. I'll post what info, if any I receive.

Back
Top Bottom