THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Man, this Thread stays moving so I'm thinking I'm missing something, but usually not.

I can't wait til these Boot Tops drop... maybe then, we can get the ball rolling w/ these LOWS. 

who all plans on using these for ball? i want to rock these but i my balling sneakers have never touched cement because they're for indoor only. I cant afford to double up on $220 a piece..

I plan to use for ball only.  

Not to say they can't be rocked casually, just my preference with this shoe

From when the baller first got exposed all the way up until now, this thread has delivered. 
roll.gif

Going to try and limit myself to one pair of manny pacquiao's though. Retail will most likely be 260$ up here. 
frown.gif

Damb being responsible about purchases this year sucks.

Secured a pair of COA pumas thanks to sdubl

Now if cop da manny p on the 8th that rules out tiff dunks and asg. And also no white infra 6,

Puma cop made me pass lava atc2.

I will buy no more than 12 sneakers this year

Damb being responsible about purchases this year sucks.

Secured a pair of COA pumas thanks to sdubl

Now if cop da manny p on the 8th that rules out tiff dunks and asg. And also no white infra 6,

Puma cop made me pass lava atc2.

I will buy no more than 12 sneakers this year
I'm in a similar situation!  Would like the MP and ASG, then Tiff dunks.  But both are black based sneaker, so maybe I'll have to choose 1.....BUT WHICH!!?

Get da Manny Pacquaio
That's what I'm thinking.  Honestly I know I can get the MP my friend at footlocker doesn't want them which means instacop.  Now before I sound all lucky I must point out that he gets EVERYTHING so this is a very rare hookup opportunity!  But at least I know I can get them, ASG not so sure

I've purchased 0 so far

Pumas will be my first.

In doing a lot d downsizing of my collection via sale or trade

Kobe 9 NSW Lifestyle YOH QS
Black/Black-Wolf Grey-Green Mist
647594-001
$120

Gotta admit this years NSW is better than last years.  Pry only gonna get the white pair but not horrible.  I think its a nice touch that the upper is similar to actual horse hair.

I know pics have been posted but this is from NIke's launch calendar

Last edited:
The Lifestyle 9s are definitely better than the 8s. Curious if they're also gonna do EXTs again.

Back
Top Bottom