THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
My only concern is whether or not the flyknit versions will be like all other flyknit models nike has produced so far. I can't imagine how much it would suck to have someone coming down on my foot in flyknit chukkas.
I would imagine they would do it like the Kobe 8 were it had the resin coating over the toe box for protection.

DUDES REALLY TALKIN BOUT NOT WATCHING THE NBA AFTER MAMBAE RETIRES??????????

I'LL TELL YOU THIS MUCH I DID THE SAME AFTER MJ RETIRED FROM THE BULLS.

BC OF THAT I MISSED OUT ON KOBE'S CAREER.  IT'S WHY IM SO JADED ABOUT HIM AND MOSTLY SEE HIS SUCCESS AS STANNERY AND SLURPAGE. I MISSED OUT ON SO MANY AWESOME BASKETBALL MOMENTS AND KOBE MOMENTS.

IT'S A SHAME I GREW TO RESPECT HIS GAME BC HOW PPL WERE DISSING HIM LAST SEASON. PLUS THE KOBE 8 WAS NEAR PERFECT.

THE 9 LOOKS AMAZING. NOT BC OF THE SILHOUETTE BUT BC OF THE WHOLE "ART" MOTIF.

NIKE IS TRULY TOPS AT MARKETING

Saw the I II and III all drop the same day...how much you wanna bet they're going to be part of an impossibly unattainable package like the Megatron junk that just came out 
mean.gif

Saw the I II and III all drop the same day...how much you wanna bet they're going to be part of an impossibly unattainable package like the Megatron junk that just came out :smh:

Lol the megatron pack wasn't even close to impossible to get.

I'm sure the Kobe 1/2/3's will be limited to some extent but if it's only as limited as the megatron pack, I'm okay with that.

well i definitely didnt try to get the megatron pack, just heard they were sold out almost instantly at the only locations that got it...that sounds pretty limited to me?

besides, i just want the kobe action figure. wait whaaat?? 
roll.gif

I thought there were only 81 Megatron packs released? Getting each of the shoes separately was another story, but that pack was practically impossible to get. I grabbed the CJ trainers, but didn't bother with the pack.

I would imagine they would do it like the Kobe 8 were it had the resin coating over the toe box for protection.
They most certainly will not be as flexible and soft. The structure will definitely be one of the selling points of having that 1:1 fly knit feel combined with basketball containment for protection.
Enh, gotcha. I was thinking more so about the "playoff" elites people were trying to discuss.
laugh.gif
I hope that is the case. They do look pretty interesting. The bottoms remind me of the jordan xx8's, which if the case, means I might consider getting a pair if they're not limited.

Lol the megatron pack wasn't even close to impossible to get.

I'm sure the Kobe 1/2/3's will be limited to some extent but if it's only as limited as the megatron pack, I'm okay with that.
I thought there were only 81 Megatron packs released? Getting each of the shoes separately was another story, but that pack was practically impossible to get. I grabbed the CJ trainers, but didn't bother with the pack.
Domo, Wayne is right. I thought I heard that before, but thought maybe I was wrong and it was 801 or something. If you don't call 81 total packs limited, then I don't know what is 
frown.gif
 Now maybe you meant buying each individual shoe separate, but I think two were unique to the pack. Anyways - thats what I meant, a box of three that people are gonna be camping and shanking over.

Domo, Wayne is right. I thought I heard that before, but thought maybe I was wrong and it was 801 or something. If you don't call 81 total packs limited, then I don't know what is :frown:  Now maybe you meant buying each individual shoe separate, but I think two were unique to the pack. Anyways - thats what I meant, a box of three that people are gonna be camping and shanking over.

Oh, I stand corrected.

I was never interested in either shoe so I was completely obviously to the entire pack being sold together in more limited quantities

My initial comment was based on the amount of people I know who were able to get the shoes individually.

My bad

Either way I doubt the retro 1/2/3's would be THAT limited. That's ridiculous and would make no sense.

If they did an additional special package release and made it that limited, fine.

But overall? I can't see it.

No worries dude, not tryin to correct anyone :smile: - I think we both just thought we meant different things.

We all are

Im Going to be selling blood and plasma to cop these.

Is that banned in this thread also lol.

Back
Top Bottom