THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

i think people should know that kobe was playing over 40 minutes seven games in a row around

the time period he injured his achilles. During those games, kobe already was hurting and a major injury was bound to happen.

It was just unfortunate that it was his achilles that he injured.

at one time before, the lakers were 17-25 forcing kobe to play extensive minutes coupled

with injuries to alot of lakers.
I might be wrong but i believe wearing shoes that are too tight at the midfoot can lead to leg cramp and running while your leg is cramping can lead to muscle damage. The Kobe 8 elite fit a lot tighter around the midfoot and toe box. Maybe it has something to do with cramping and achilles tear

al3x89

If u got what I was saying then this would be dead already and we'd be singing kum-ba-yah.

But its still gravy tho no doubt..

New subject doe- I wonder if Nike/Kobe is gonna stick with snake patterns for this one too, or if they're gonna go an entirely different direction..

Snake patterns are great, but it may be refreshing for a whole new concept. I don't mind either way honestly tho..

Last edited:
Can't wait until the 4th so people stop bickering about the reason there's a boot-like version.

Although at that point it'll be nothing but us complaining about price/availability. :lol:

Crazy EBW

I'm already complaining about price lol

But if I can come away with at least 1 pair of the Hi's I'll be good to go

Last edited:
showing off your blog?
mean.gif
No sir, its not mine, i just visit, was trying to give more info is all

I'm not sure how accurate those release dates are gonna be for us folks in the US. They look like Asia release dates to me.

^:lol: well if it's any consolation, all the info that we had before that list was posted said the 9s would be releasing in the US sometime in February, so maybe you'll be getting your Kobes even sooner.

Sweet baby jesus. Praise the lord for these mastserpieces called Kobes.

Somebody please explain to me what in the hell you guys actually like about these things...I would love to hear.

Yea, I'm w/ you.

Not really feeling that pic of the 9's but I'll wait and see more pics before writing them off.

So they're dropping a colorway in each of his previous sig models up until the release of the 9s? :nerd:

Yea, I'm w/ you.

Not really feeling that pic of the 9's but I'll wait and see more pics before writing them off.

Yeah, I'm sorry man but I don't know what the **** you could even wear with those. You'd look like a clown wearing them with shorts, jeans, khakis, sweatpants.....anything. The high top sock thing ain't a good look. They're trying to do too much like they did with the whole system idea of the 7's again. The 8's were awesome, as were 4-6.

Also, I wonder how the quality of the retros will be. I'd love to snag another pair of the 6's.

Back
Top Bottom