THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm liking these. The cut of the shoe is definitely something I'm not used to, but I like that they went with something drastically different design wise instead of the gradual evolution they've been doing from IV to 8 (though IMO the VIIs were a step backwards). I'm a big fan of flyknit, so I'm excited to see how these feel on feet.

And even after being on NT for a good while, it's still funny to me reading first reaction posts about a shoe. Always a lot of strong emotions one way or the other :lol:

I can't wait to see how Kobe and Nike will unveil the Kobe 9. It's always great and exciting when they release a new signature shoe for the Black Mamba.

Last edited:
Woah I'm actually feelin' these. Might be my first Kobe's since the 2's. My pockets already hurt thinking about the price though. Carbon fiber, flynit, flywire...and if they put zoom in there...OUCH. We might be talkin 250 and 300 for IDs

Felt like the off color/print on the sleeve was throwing me off more then the shape itself. Messed around a bit to take out that odd print and I doesnt really do wonders to the shoe but definitely helps give  a difference perspective.  With Jslimm 1985  mock up I also made took off the sleeve but with the sample shots posted before I decided to cut them a bit higher than Jslimm 1985s.

interesting concept. but did they really have to go that high ? not sure it serves a functional purpose at that point.

hope they are not lunar

I understand that but again if someone gets fired its there fault for hooking their friends up with a early look. As a consumer with no Nike connects I can care less. I don't think people are mad about someone getting fired. I think it's because they may no longer get early looks before the next man anymore because of this leak. Let's keep it real.
You can't care less. If you can care less that means you actually do care at least a little bit. Which would make your whole post contradictory. 

I like these..
I hope they are lunar / and or follow the same concept with the replaceable inner midsole..
Coppin Kobe's LBJs and a few KD's this year.
Can't wait.

Last edited:
Best looking Kobe since the Zoom 1 (My Favorite). I kept telling fools that they would be mid-cut because of the injury. These are too dope. Great job Nike but $180? DAMN.

Wait till they drop the Marty McFly colorway..... I can see the reseller prices already.... There will be blood.

saw a huge jump in this thread :smokin

Finally! these are impressive. I'm getting a pair on RD. And that PS of the lows is amazing too. Gonna be a good year for the kobe line 8)

tumblr_lr6wazkQoW1r2hybuo1_500.gif

Looking forward to these

Back
Top Bottom