THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
The thing is... Ppl are shown certain images with trust... If they're told to not show anyone... They're not supposed to show anyone. That simple. But... You got thirsty ppl that go off and show ppl & they try to alter the pic/color or wtvr for who knows what reason.

Now... If Nike really cares to go to the extent and investigate who leaked the pic or emailed it to who, etc... That person can get in trouble. I don't work for Nike... But... They (friends) tell me how it works. It sucks. But... I'm pretty sure they won't care since production/design is over. Now leaking a pic while they're looking at swatches and measurements then that's a diff story. So much to it. It's fascinating to some... Some of y'all just don't even care.. Which is fine... Keep it moving.

SnapChat isn't even safe lolol
I understand that but again if someone gets fired its there fault for hooking their friends up with a early look. As a consumer with no Nike connects I can care less. I don't think people are mad about someone getting fired. I think it's because they may no longer get early looks before the next man anymore because of this leak. Let's keep it real.

Actually i like the drawing better
The calf area on the actual pic looks so loose
I still might cop a pair of the high version though

Show me the Low's, bruh. These ain't looking too hot... and that Print is SHI**Y. 
sick.gif

With these "Over-Priced, Weird Shaped, Don't Go Well with Jeans At All" Sneakers, Lebron AND Kobe may be saving my pockets for the next 10-12 months.

And if somebody wants to leak the photo... it's whatever.

My problem is the Cats who came in here, who had Photos ON DECK and won't share them, BUT they want to Verbally "Tell Us" what they look like. ( I understand the cats who viewed & deleted, though... that's how it's supposed to be done.)

What's the point? I understand why you're not showing it, I'm just saying DON'T TELL US that you can't show it. It's like a Chick TELLING YOU How Good She Is at What She Does... it's Useless, unless she's About That Life. At the end of the day... Nobody likes a Tease. 

Again how does my opinion keep you or anyone else from having nice things? If you agree then please explain how? I'll wait...

Your opinion is your own, but your statement about another persons job is what's disheartening. Previews like this will happen less often if the source is exposed. That's all.

I'm on board with the highs probably won't cop any lows unless there super dope.

Last edited:
Your opinion is your own, but your statement about another persons job is what's disheartening. Previews like this will happen less often if the source is exposed. That's all.
So I'm supposed to feel sorrow for a person who knows the risk and shows there friends anyway knowing said risk? That's on them homie. Preview? The pics been out and if not for the guy who leaked it there would be no preview. The irony of your statement is amazing.

Last edited:
Hmmm don't look too shabby, I like em better than the low test samples. ..will have to see actual pics. I'm sure they could still be rocked casually, esp on some shorts

Guys, the pic is out

Whoever leaked it, shame on u/thank u

Get over it folks

Kobe 9 in ya face like it or leave it

Next

Last edited:
They're interesting... But I don't think I will be paying the price tag for them. If I even get a pair.

Not the worst but definitely a little underwhelming. For the first impression anyway.

Hmmm don't look too shabby, I like em better than the low test samples. ..will have to see actual pics. I'm sure they could still be rocked casually, esp on some shorts
These can without a doubt be worn casually. Maybe it's a age or where I'm from type of thing but I've got plenty of ways in mind of how to rock these.

Thanks for the photos of the highs. Ill leave my comments on them for a little later. 

I was a bit surprised no one reposted the pictures of these wear test samples that floated a few weeks back. 
You can see some similarities between the two especially in the midsole. 

Nike Zoom Kobe IX (9) Mid (wear test sample)

Nike Zoom Kobe IX (9) High?

Naysayers kill the noise already

When a sick CW drops, these are gonna grow on u faster than a fungus in between your toes

Guarantee

I wonder if the ankle support folds over like the 28s

Judging from the pic, i dont think they are foldable
Because there is an extra long tongue on the shoes
I cant imagine having the tongue poking while the ankle is folded..
I might be wrong though

Last edited:
My problem is the Cats who came in here, who had Photos ON DECK and won't share them, BUT they want to Verbally "Tell Us" what they look like. ( I understand the cats who viewed & deleted, though... that's how it's supposed to be done.)

What's the point? I understand why you're not showing it, I'm just saying DON'T TELL US that you can't show it. It's like a Chick TELLING YOU How Good She Is at What She Does... it's Useless, unless she's About That Life. At the end of the day... Nobody likes a Tease. 

I pretty much agree with this. On one hand, I figure whatever they could share would be better than having no pictures AND completely being in the dark and that we should appreciate it; but maybe it isn't. Those three weeks where people enigmatically popped in whenever they felt like to drop intentionally vague hints would have been :rolleyes if people weren't also comparing them to other shoes with similar shapes and drawing sketches.

On another note, you guys might be blowing this "now I see who we can't trust/this is why we can't have nice things" **** out of proportion :lol:

From what I can tell, it hasn't gone too far beyond NT outside of those couple weird dudes who felt like posting "exclusives" on their Twitters/IGs.

Last edited:
Lol. I know right. I haven't played ball in years so every shoe I buy is for casual wear. Never seen a shoe I couldn't pull off.

Same here

Well.........Not really

I couldn't see myself tryin to rock the Mambacurials even tho I did like the bottom and the bottom only..

Back
Top Bottom