THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Goodness you guys. What really makes the difference of NEEDING to see that pic now instead of later? Y'all sound like you are about to die.

I'm becoming generally more interested on how Nike would go about tracking down the person who gave up the pic? If I posted it, how would you or your friends get in trouble unless the invade my personal email to see where it came from?

Goodness you guys. What really makes the difference of NEEDING to see that pic now instead of later? Y'all sound like you are about to die.

I doubt, anyone here said that they're NEEDING to see the pic. All I'm gonna say is why come in here saying "i have the pic, ill post it this day, ill do this, ill do that"? If your not willing to post it, why bring it up at all? View media item 652787
Like i said earlier, some of y'all are taking it way to serious & if I'm talking to ONE PERSON, why the rest of y'all getting in your feelings? :lol:

Because they're giving us info on what they've seen without posting the picture, which could get their friends or connects in trouble at this point.

And what's the difference between now and December 5? Maybe he assumes the shoes will be revealed by then :nerd: :nerd:

This is basically just the colorway for the year of the horse Flightposite exposed & I'm not really getting what this has to do with the Kobe 9 because there also several other Y.O.T.H Nike's slated to release in 2014 (as usual) and those colorways look nothing like the Flightposites
It was mentioned they look like wrestling/boxing shoes? Those look like wrestling/boxing shoes to me......

Why are the people who are telling the people that are asking for the pic to chill when you guys need to, too. Nike will reveal the shoe and technology in a few months. It's not that serious whether it's released today or the 5th his friend would still be in trouble. Oh well it doesn't bother me I know I definitely will see them a week before the asg.

I appreciate the info given thus far. The pics will be out soon enough. I'm genuinely curious at how Nike would track the source if the pic was given to a 3rd party and posted. As someone who works in the video game industry and deals with sources and leaks.

Anyways..... I'm done talking to the folks that think nike is the fbi. :smh:

Hopefully the pics leak soon.

Nike probably isn't tracking IP addresses but you don't see the risk in letting out a pic when you shouldn't?

There were some quickstrike cropped pics a few pages back that are no longer here, so the risk is real :nerd:

Just be thankful for the info, this shoe is three months away from officially launching, so I'm glad to have some info to tide me over until the things start surfacing.

Back
Top Bottom