THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
damn bro that bites. hope you recover 100% and get back out on the courts. how'd you injure it if you dont mind me asking.
I blame it on the 8's the lockdown is crazy but i crossed over right to left, faked left and my knee just buckled cos my foot didnt move, makes me not want to wear ankle braces ever again but I think im just getting old haha.

They look way better with shorts, I agree. And hope you have a successful recovery. Same thing happened to my homie last year playing football.
Thanks Bro the thing is I've done that move hundreds of times and nothing happened but this time it was different. I hope to have surgery within the next 2 weeks bad thing is that its my right leg so i wont be able to drive with that crazy straight brace that I'll be getting. Gonna keep some of the Kobe ix's on ice though if anything good is coming from this.

I blame it on the 8's the lockdown is crazy but i crossed over right to left, faked left and my knee just buckled cos my foot didnt move, makes me not want to wear ankle braces ever again but I think im just getting old haha.

new meaning to killer crossover, but jokes aside...that's somewhat of a freak injury, get well soon. Kobe X's on deck ha

Get better man.

Got my raffle ticket from HoH.  Hopefully it's a winner so I don't have to wake up at 5am again this Saturday. 
sick.gif

Lol so that guy who wanted over $580 for his mp's a few days ago has emailed me again. I knew he was bsing the whole time cause NO ONE in Toronto (or Canada in general) would spend they much on shoes. The sneaker game isn't that serious here.

Few days ago:
other people offering 580? will u willing to pay more than 580 ?

Yesterday:
how much u will to pay ?

I'll laugh if it's some NTer.

I may offer $400. I know he's having a hard time moving these shoes here and would prob only make around $400 if he sold them on eBay (after fees)

Lol so that guy who wanted over $580 for his mp's a few days ago has emailed me again. I knew he was bsing the whole time cause NO ONE in Toronto (or Canada in general) would spend they much on shoes. The sneaker game isn't that serious here.

Few days ago:

Yesterday:
how much u will to pay ?

I may offer $400. I know he's having a hard time moving these shoes here and would prob only make around $400 if he sold them on eBay (after fees)
Stop low balling :smh:

:lol:

Few days ago:

Yesterday:
how much u will to pay ?

Stop low balling :smh:

:lol:

Since I'll be ballin in them, there's no point in spending more. Even $400 is steep

I feel you. Doesn't hurt to try... But some clown on here was trying to talk **** to me for offering him or his "boy" :rolleyes a reasonable price when the asgs dropped.

I'm sure you can find for around 400 if you're patient.

Planning to get kobe 9 inspiration soon, can anyone suggest if it is true to size or not?
i got size 9.5 on lebron vii, kobe vii, jordan xi.
shall i get 9.5 or 9 for kobe 9?

Planning to get kobe 9 inspiration soon, can anyone suggest if it is true to size or not?
i got size 9.5 on lebron vii, kobe vii, jordan xi.
shall i get 9.5 or 9 for kobe 9?
TTS if you have a Wide foot, 1/2 size down if you have a Narrow Foot beceause of the toe box space. The shoes run narrow.

Believe me... it wasn't just you. The VIIs suck...IMO :x

That probably helped put the 8s on another level, since it helped us recover from the previous years' model.

If you don't have wide feet, the VII's are great.

I don't have wide feet and the shoes were terrible. Not 1 pair owned.

not every shoe works for everyone. the 7s were/are good in my book. just had to break them in. I still use the dukes for balling.

7s had probably the best color executions next to the 5 but the worst performance. Picked up VNDS galaxies for $200 last night :pimp: gonna scoop cloaks for $180 today. Two of the dopest concepts in the entire line

7s had probably the best color executions next to the 5 but the worst performance. Picked up VNDS galaxies for $200 last night :pimp: gonna scoop cloaks for $180 today. Two of the dopest concepts in the entire line

and the xmas cheetahs :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom