THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ya but the messed up thing is the 5's and 6's were awesome on court so when the 7's came, I thought I had to break them in to stop the pain. Smh but the pain never stopped.
I like some of the colorways of the 7s but I thought it was just be. Those 7s aren't the most comfortable

Saw both the Details and the lows last night. Not too interested in the lows. Seems too plain for me compared to what the 8's were

View media item 868401
those carmine 6s though
happy.gif

Not me. I hate how the IX lows look even from the initial pics. Does not look like a Kobe shoe at all. the heel is nasty with the huge 9 red stitching. No heelcup. Mesh looks very boring and plain. Shozoku logo looks huge and forced on the tongue. The sole is the same as the elites and the traction is sub-par for me. And the sole looks bulky and out of place the way it comes up around the front side toe area.

Tell us how ya really feel

I like some of the colorways of the 7s but I thought it was just be. Those 7s aren't the most comfortable

Believe me... it wasn't just you. The VIIs suck...IMO :x

That probably helped put the 8s on another level, since it helped us recover from the previous years' model.

Just a heads up but the info on the FTL launch locator about whether stores are doing raffles are not is dead wrong. All the stores in the south bay area are doing it but its not listed on the launch locator. I'd call your local FTL just to double check. Wasn't gonna go grab a ticket but I gotta do it now after calling them.

Yeah there's a raffle in this area as well, I'm not messin with it cuz I already blew my pockets out on the MP.. Really want the details but have to let my wallet breathe

how'd it go?

Aww man, just amazing. Definitely don't feel like high-tops. Not to me atleast. Didn't feel as restricted as I usually do with highs on. Traction is the best I've had since the 8. & I've been thru plenty of shoes since the 8 lol. This shoe is pure beast.

Dang all the MP's have dried up in my size...looks like I'm done looking for a while :frown:....oh well guess I'll try for the details to ease my pain

^ unfortunately there are no stores near me getting them so I have to try and get them online

I don't wanna see this ending badly for all of us who want the Details; but I think it will. This limiting shoes is played out on nikes part, and it's truly driving me away from the brand. 

Forget the negative thinking. With all the pictures gassing things up, and no other major releases this weekend, I just hope me and everyone that truly wants them can get a pair. Good luck all. 

Last edited:
Just found out today that I Torn my ACL on my right knee, stretched my MCL and damaged my Lateral Meniscus not even sure I should be buying all these kobes I guess if it makes me feel better ;-/ Cant wait for Summer to wear them with shorts not feeling how they go with pants....Yet.

I bet the mesh lows will be great to ball in.  To compare them to the venomenon is pretty brutal.  I finally played in my Perspectives, and was really impressed.  If the lows play the same, it's obviously a better deal for those who want these for ball, but can't or don't want to drop over $200 for shoes.

Last edited:
Just found out today that I Torn my ACL on my right knee, stretched my MCL and damaged my Lateral Meniscus not even sure I should be buying all these kobes I guess if it makes me feel better ;-/ Cant wait for Summer to wear them with shorts not feeling how they go with pants....Yet.

damn bro that bites. hope you recover 100% and get back out on the courts. how'd you injure it if you dont mind me asking.

That weird mesh toebox on the lows doesn't look right.... Shoulda kept the whole upper EM.

I don't wanna see this ending badly for all of us who want the Details; but I think it will. This limiting shoes is played out on nikes part, and it's truly driving me away from the brand. 

Forget the negative thinking. With all the pictures gassing things up, and no other major releases this weekend, I just hope me and everyone that truly wants them can get a pair. Good luck all. 
If only another set of Jordan futures were releasing this weekend. 
grin.gif

I'm super paranoid about the Details, so I stopped by 3 HOH for raffle tickets in San Diego.  My goal is to nab these from NDC at 5 AM PST, and release any raffle tickets I may or may not have won later on Saturday.  

They look way better with shorts, I agree. And hope you have a successful recovery. Same thing happened to my homie last year playing football. 

Back
Top Bottom