THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just won a pair of Inspirations on ebay for $219 shipped, lets see if the seller ships 
laugh.gif

Damn, underwhelming.  Oh well, might be passing on the 9 as a whole - my only hope was the lows.  So far, 8 is just miles ahead of those lows.  

The Bruce Lees and Black/Red/Grey colorways are cool to me...not sure about those other two though. The right one looks crazy, and not in a good way IMO...

Seller just emailed me, said he listed the price wrong and won't sell to me 
sick.gif
Not surprised people flake when they think they deserve more, I've sold on ebay and ended up selling for less than retail and went ahead and sent them.  There's a right way to do business and a wrong way and a majority on ebay is the wrong way

Not surprised people flake when they think they deserve more, I've sold on ebay and ended up selling for less than retail and went ahead and sent them.  There's a right way to do business and a wrong way and a majority on ebay is the wrong way
I've taken that L before. You just gotta learn your lesson to just list it at the price you want. Don't list it for an auction that can sometimes give you less than you want. 

I've taken that L before. You just gotta learn your lesson to just list it at the price you want. Don't list it for an auction that can sometimes give you less than you want. 
Ya it is what it is I've never been to worried about taking the L, mostly because I've gotten a bunch of steals in the past feel like its just me paying my dues for getting those haha

To me, all of the CWs for the elites have been FIRE. If I had the funds and/or resources to cop all of them, I would've in a heartbeat.

These are EM lows. Had these colorways been for the FK lows, I'd judge em a bit differently. But since they are the exact same materials as the 8s, I'm judging a bit more harshly. The 8s had some amazing CWs as well (besides the lackluster end run of crappy ones) so I expect the same from these 9 EM lows. Hopefully future ones will fulfill my desires 
tired.gif
 if not, I'll wait for FK lows and resell for highs.

Just my opinion by the way.

My homie just told me to ZOOM into the red pair, looks like the CEMENT pair. Its a little bit underwhelming if so, im sure all of us were waiting for an Elite Cement

Last edited:
Those pics of the details and the ones on sneaker news have me eager for the 22nd to come.

And the lows...ehhhhh. Looks like I will get chance to slow down when those start dropping.

Looks like I can call it quits on the 9s early... I'm not going to stick around for this crap again.... Didn't we get enough bs colorways on the 8.

C'mon Nike :smh:

Back
Top Bottom