THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I passed on perspectives and will pass on details, got inspirations and plan on copping the laker cw, along with lows.

But really once I get masterpieces I am content.

Ah, I guess I'll stick to $225 then. Glad to see they're letting you use that discount. I thought I saw some people on here reporting they weren't giving the military discount on release days, which seems like a generally sh*tty thing for a company to do.

$168 is employee 30% off with tax.

I really doubt the highs are going to ID. Lows probably will though.

or if you have a coupon, birthday or vip. Though, most FTL employees and managers won't let you use it on a new release, let alone on release date. I've got denied a birthday coupon on a shoe that released a week and a half ago. 

You should try using ebates (6% back) or mrrebates (8% back). I got back like $18 each for the IX elites, but i won't see that money until 1-3 month later. Pretty much just alleviate the sales tax. 

these posted allready ?
ehhhhhhhhh 
tired.gif

I think I'm done with the elites after the "details"

MP = $244

ASG = $340 (had to pay resale)

Inspirations = $244

Perspectives = $244

Total thus far = A very unhappy wife.....
roll.gif

Black ones are sick. Turqoise ones are pretty cool, but not sure if I would buy them.  What the heck are those other ones on the right???  Looks like a mess!
The ones on the far right seem like they could be an Easter pair

the black/red/grey are garbage

just kidding, they're SICK :smokin just don't want to build hype or i won't get them :smh:

pass on all 4 so far. If Nike is gonna keep making these crappy cw's, i'll just wait for an ID which I'm sure will come to the EM lows. But the options aren't gonna change for a while.

Back
Top Bottom