THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Success! I randomly went to the mall today to check out the infared 6's at FTL, I usually try to avoid help from the employees and being left alone when i shop, but I was curious about their next Kobe release...when I asked, he told me that they JUST got in their shipment of All-Stars. Needless to say, copped w/ $50 gift card. They were gone within 2 minutes btw.
Thanks for the info!

Picked up my size 30 Minutes ago Repped

My boy was just at Lennox mall in ATL and picked up a pair...around 30 people in line apparently.

Success! I randomly went to the mall today to check out the infared 6's at FTL, I usually try to avoid help from the employees and being left alone when i shop, but I was curious about their next Kobe release...when I asked, he told me that they JUST got in their shipment of All-Stars. Needless to say, copped w/ $50 gift card. They were gone within 2 minutes btw.
Thanks for the info!

Picked up my size 30 Minutes ago Repped
Any sizes left?

Champs Lenox NTATL hurry!! Trying to cop extra to help y'all outt. FTL being ***'s. Got em but won't sell, smh.

Anyone on nike.com have their order actually ship? Mine is still stuck at label created. Seems strange for a Friday order.

Imma try to rock these but cant quite get it down

I said the same but that pic above is giving me ideas.

I'm also a size 9.25 lol - I should have sized down to a 9 for this release. I got a good size gap in the toe box and they feel loose =/

Anyone on nike.com have their order actually ship? Mine is still stuck at label created. Seems strange for a Friday order.
Mine has updated since then but I wouldn't sweat it just yet.

I've had some serious tracking update delays recently

Back
Top Bottom