THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Didn't it used to be against the rules to beg for a hook-up? Whatever happened to 'Put It In Your Sig'? I've honestly never seen this much flat-out begging from people. My favorite part is the 'Oh, and I don't want to pay more than retail'. Use whatever excuse you want for not getting them but good Lord, have some pride.
Not coming at anyone in particular, just seems to be the trend lately.
QFT.

Im not trying to target anyone as well. It just seems like it's taking away from thread quality. Idk if it's something the mods can clean up or what.

If anything it's probably something that's just reflective of my generation. Gotta have it now, and with little to no effort for acquisition.

The retro reason is exactly why i even considered. And yes, the CG's are DS.
In this thread people will say do it. In a Jordan thread people will say don't do it. lol. Which shoe do you like more man? Simple as that. I was never a fan of cool grey jordan's so that makes it easy for me.

check-big.png

check-big.png

check-big.png

[h3]Launching:[/h3] 
Saturday Mar 8, 2014  8am EST / 5 am PST

KOBE 9 ELITE ‘PERSPECTIVE’  $225

630847-400 Neon Turquoise/Volt
Sizes: 7-13, 14, 15
[h3]
Kobe9_Azul_400_3qtr_13062_FB.jpg
[/h3]
The blue period was a three year-stretch (1901-1904) of artistic brilliance by the Spanish cubist painter, whose artwork during this time featured shades of blue and blue-green.  Inspired by the Spanish master, Bryant brings a similar beauty to his game. This Spaniard showed versatility beyond painting with his sculpting, ceramics and printmaking and he serves as the guiding inspiration to this Kobe 9 Elite ‘Perspective’ colorway.

http://http://http://[h1]KOBE 9 ELITE ‘DETAIL’[/h1]

check-big.png

check-big.png

check-big.png

[h3]Launching:[/h3] 
Saturday Mar 22, 2014  8am EST / 5 am PST

KOBE 9 ELITE ‘DETAIL’  $225

630847-003 Base Grey/Black
[h3]
Kobe9_Neutral_003_3qtr_13928_v2_FB.jpg
[/h3]
The Italian Renaissance artist who reigned supreme in the 1500’s could be considered one of the greatest artists of all time. Known primarily for his life-like human sculptures, his work inspired art for centuries to follow. With similar Italian roots, for Bryant, detail is everything, leading to the creation of this grey-based Kobe 9 Elite ‘Detail’  colorway.

Last edited:
Def going to try and get the Details :pimp:

Perspectives are ok but I can see those ending up at outlets later on down the line along with the Inspirations

Looks like my search for MP's is going to take a while....not spending $500+ on them :smh:

Back
Top Bottom