THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Can't believe the 9 actually came out today after thinking about how long ago they were announced. So much hype built up through the prelude pack. I honestly feel bad for those who've been waiting since day 1 for these to only strike out at retail.

I really want these to hoop in. I'm all into innovation and flyknit on a hoop shoe seems like it'll be amazing if executed correctly. Guess I'll have to wait for a gr.

I had them in cart this morning, actually were in my cart after adding for the first time at 8:03.

Unfortunately the site died with the Diamonds.

I hope that's true for my sake... Really wanted these badly. Im a huge fan of Flyknit and wanted to see how comfortable they were on feet. I remember when the flighposites first came out I wore them until the sole fell off they were so comfortable at the time...

Forgot to mention my masterpiece ball shorts came in yesterday snd I'm not impressed at all.. Some if the crappiest made shorts I've had from nike in a long time. I think the elite shorts are much better.

i guessed the correct url too but i closed it in favor of shoes section but went to page for then there was an extra item so I checked the full catalog was on page 3. probably too late even if I went through the correct product page. See y'all next release.

Last edited:
What a joke KB24.  You put the damn buy it now page up as the main page and then bury the link on another page.  F U!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom