THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
was thinking of coppin, but for $300, I just bought a new nexus 5 in red.

sheesh nike having us blind and forgetting we paying $300......... FOR SHOES?!? 

more r&d and tech in phones than SHOES?!

we talking about SHOES?!?

on the real, good luck to yall trying to cop

was thinking of coppin, but for $300, I just bought a new nexus 5 in red.

sheesh nike having us blind and forgetting we paying $300......... FOR SHOES?!? 

more r&d and tech in phones than SHOES?!

we talking about SHOES?!?

on the real, good luck to yall trying to cop
Yup. Now I everytime I see $200 i think it's cheap.

im goin on a nike boycott this weekend this craps got me heated..adidas and reeboks til the allstar pack

Nike has got us ******, im pretty sure in a few years the medium to purchase a pair of signature balling shoes will be 200$ not to mention the trouble you have to go thru to purchase these overpriced shoes, spent alot of years picking up what I can but its starting to get real corny....slowly kreepin away

Nike has got us ******, im pretty sure in a few years the medium to purchase a pair of signature balling shoes will be 200$ not to mention the trouble you have to go thru to purchase these overpriced shoes, spent alot of years picking up what I can but its starting to get real corny....slowly kreepin away
yea 4 sho, at least reality and realization kicked in for you early.

for most folks here, those memes that say take my money is true. we jokes, but man we pathetic still buying into this crap. 

nike devised a perfect scheme. make it limited so consumers feel what they just got ripped off on was worth it. if that backfires on nike and what they hope sell out doesnt, consumers in denial because they can't fulfill that self fulfilling prophecy of shoe they got selling out, so they start getting other people to buy the shoe to justify their purchase knowing deep down inside they got ripped offf.. common posts such as "UNDERRATED COLORWAY, DONT SLEEP" or, "LOOKS SO MUCH BETTER IN PERSON, PICS DONT DO IT JUSTICE" (hopes to generate hype and get people to buy it so it sells out making their purchase justified) or "NOT THAT HYPED BUT I LIKE IT SO COPPED ANYWAYS" (last stage of denial and just almost admittance) its freakin comedy for those of us unplugged from the Nike Matrix.

yea its like not even fun..thats y i kinna left jays alone this year a couple of 6s and im done

Trying for the MP as my 1 pair to try hooping, if I strike out I don't care much, ASG will do...

Am I the only one who finds it strange that the color way from tv, store posters,and internet advertisement turns out be limited. All the other shoes that get that type advertisement are general releases but not the masterpieces.
Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Been a while since I was this pumped. Time to get up early and hopefully end up with my pair. Gluck ev1.

Also fwiw the asgs are looking equally gorgeous to me.

I'm number 145 at Nike Vault right now. There's still a lot of people getting tickets. Looked in the window and there were only like 14 pairs behind the counter.

I'm number 145 at Nike Vault right now. There's still a lot of people getting tickets. Looked in the window and there were only like 14 pairs behind the counter.
sick.gif
 Go home playa

Back
Top Bottom