THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
That boy Kobe now he ugly, but them shoes dope!
smokin.gif
Lebron ain't a pretty boy either.

I don't hate you man. I just want to let you know that what you're doing is lame. I own a # of shares from Nike on my portfolio since 2001 and that will continue to grow because of the hypebeast. I can cash out anytime and that's winning. You on the other hand, bought the MPs with the thought that you are winning bec of how much it will be worth in Flight club. Guess what? You gave Nike your $$$ & the market benefited. You might have a pair but at the end of the day who's winning? Are you wearing it? No. If your heart stops pumping tomorrow, your MPs is in your man cave collecting dust. The only disappointment i have right now is I want to wear it and try the technology but lame collectors like you are making it hard for us.

You obviously can't seem to understand people who double up aren't all doing it for profit or resell value. I'll be a lame collector. A lame collector with all the shoes you want and don't have because you'll rather cry rivers on NT instead of working on getting yours. Your the definition of a hater. Mad I have shoes you don't and blaming me because you can't/didn't get yours. You claim to have a good job and shares in Nike right? I'm not even getting my MP for retail. I'm paying resell so why can't you? Grown men crying is lame. Spending my hard earned money on what the hell I want is what men do.

I don't hate you man. I just want to let you know that what you're doing is lame. I own a # of shares from Nike on my portfolio since 2001 and that will continue to grow because of the hypebeast. I can cash out anytime and that's winning. You on the other hand, bought the MPs with the thought that you are winning bec of how much it will be worth in Flight club. Guess what? You gave Nike your $$$ & the market benefited. You might have a pair but at the end of the day who's winning? Are you wearing it? No. If your heart stops pumping tomorrow, your MPs is in your man cave collecting dust. The only disappointment i have right now is I want to wear it and try the technology but lame collectors like you are making it hard for us.
LOL. Maybe the lame collector thinks that you guys make it difficult for them to collect these shoes because you want to go out and wear em. If your so worried about getting the MP, take the money your receiving off of your dividends and pay the reseller to get em. At the end of the day, what a person does with their shoes shouldn't matter. The baller hates the casual wear. The casual wear thinks the ballers are stupid for "destroying the shoe." The collector hates everyone for wearing em. Just relax and I hope you get the shoe but it is hard for everyone to get the shoe.

Really, does anyone know just how limited these Masterpieces are gonna be? Those, shall we say, "questionable," sites were only charging $25-$35 for their services, so that leads me to believe that they're not that limited at all.

Really, does anyone know just how limited these Masterpieces are gonna be? Those, shall we say, "questionable," sites were only charging $25-$35 for their services, so that leads me to believe that they're not that limited at all.

I wouldn't put much stock into that

these are limited, but not as much as preludes...a larger number of boutiques are getting these where only a handful or less got preludes, still needed to a put in a bit of leg work and luck to get these

I give props to those who will rock 'em casually and/or on the court. I give no respect for
1) a collector who finds happiness by spending $$$ for a pair to just stare at it all day. Shoes they buy to cover up what's inside.
2) A RESELLER

*end

Lol. Cover up what's inside? Smh jealous hater.

I'm glad the Masterpiece isn't going beyond $500. That might come down once the ASG shoes and other Feb releases start dropping.

Lol. Cover up what's inside? Smh jealous hater.

I'm glad the Masterpiece isn't going beyond $500. That might come down once the ASG shoes and other Feb releases start dropping.
i dont think these ASG shoes will go for much.. area 72s werent that hot... not compared to the galaxys

Colllectors are the ones who started everything...  Those who keep it on ice. To each its own. Those who wanna drop more for the same pair... to each its own...

dont hate  on someone who is WILLINGLY doing so... 

ya just salty 

I just want the Masterpiece. I'm kinda disappointed in the other CWs. I have a feeling the EM low will have the best CWs out of all the 9 versions. Some of the listings we've seen for the EM sound really nice. thegame9853 thegame9853

Last edited:
Colllectors are the ones who started everything...  Those who keep it on ice. To each its own. Those who wanna drop more for the same pair... to each its own...

dont hate  on someone who is WILLINGLY doing so... 

ya just salty 

The worst post I've read in a long time.
Lol wow

$300 is my max tomorrow and it is not looking good. $400 is too much!! it will go down once people see the GITD next weekend. if i cant get these, i will wait for the Details.
damn you Nike, i keep giving you my heart and all you do is break it. lol

Back
Top Bottom