THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I know nikes are cheap to produce but how much money goes into research, development, design, marketing etc? seems like exponentially more

it seems like nike has carved themselves a niche within themselves as a luxury sneaker. they have made it so that they can indirectly charge exorbitant prices through resale which gives their product the same mystique as if that was the actual price. all while still remaining somewhat attainable to the everyman by charging slightly more reasonable prices for different colorways and also by offering takedown models, something that other luxury brands do as well i.e. toyota/lexus or even mercedes/maybach to an extent

:lol: would've been crazy if she actually told you.

It all depends who you ask, and how well they know you. I know a few managers who give up the stock numbers but they don't give any special treatment when it comes to raffles.

2013 US signature sneaker sales
LeBron - $300 million
Durant - $175 million
Kobe - $50 million

Maybe that has a little bit to do with why these and the Prelude Pack are so limited

Congrats to all getting those phone calls. I didnt have time to go to the HOH in Buffalo to see if theyd get them/raffle so ndc is my only shot.

It all depends who you ask, and how well they know you. I know a few managers who give up the stock numbers but they don't give any special treatment when it comes to raffles.
yea, but her randomly calling a raffle winner she doesn't know is not going to get any info on stock allocation :lol:

I'm really iffy about this Nike Vault release. Not sure I'd make it from the Vault to where I park my car...
People really that scared about Downtown? Thats not even a Bad Area lets be HONEST! And there is plenty of Safe spots to park your car bro.

Just poked my head in this thread for a sec and grizz had to post that... it's cool im not mad
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom