THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

http://nikeinc.com/news/decoding-the-kobe-9-masterpiece
[h1]KOBE INSIGHT #1:  I WANT TO FEEL THE COURT.[/h1]
Eric Avar:   “We created a thin web outsole less than 3 millimeters thick, combined with a responsive Lunarlon insert.“

Performance result:  This combination puts the foot in close contact with the court surface, allowing agile cuts, quick response and tremendous court feel.
traction longevity will interesting...

nike forgets that us reg joes do not get to wear new shoes for every game, then again, most of us don't even play in the shoes.

so once consumers get fed up? Like I already have, they lose my business.

how the hell is that not bad business for the company?
Because MOST HAVEN'T got Fed up like you.

Sadly, you're in the Minority, bruh.

It's not bad business until it doesn't work anymore. 

Last edited:

so once consumers get fed up? Like I already have, they lose my business.

how the hell is that not bad business for the company?
Because MOST HAVEN'T got Fed up like you.

Sadly, you're in the Minority, bruh.

It's not bad business until it doesn't work anymore.
Short run- nike will be fine.

long run? I guess we'll find out.

but they better hope some song doesn't come out and make vans popular again
roll.gif

Short run- nike will be fine.

long run? I guess we'll find out.

but they better hope some song doesn't come out and make vans popular again :rofl:

Long run...??

They will easily change their tactics when sales volume worries them even a little...

Nike will run the hustle forever...Only a world war 3 would change that.( Not so highly unlikely :lol: )

For every customer who is mad and "boycotting" Nike for making shoes limited, 20 don't care and are still buying them. You can be mad and continue to not give Nike your business all you want. I guarantee you it doesn't affect them whatsoever.

For every customer who is mad and "boycotting" Nike for making shoes limited, 20 don't care and are still buying them. You can be mad and continue to not give Nike your business all you want. I guarantee you it doesn't affect them whatsoever.
i know nike doesn't care
laugh.gif

but its ******** pointless.... you know what, nevermind.

i hope I can just get a pair to play in.

I just don't understand..... we are 2 days away from release and nobody knows any info about the MPs?!?!  Crazy what Nike is doing.... didn't really see these appealing to the lifestyle/hypebeast shoe wearer crowd... I literally want a pair just to play ball in.. I think they look terrible off court.... but regardless the way Nike is handling this just seems childish.  But they are Nike.. I'm sure they know what they're doing.

Don't know why I'm surprised I guess, but no MPs coming to the Nike Store MOA.

At this point, trying online will almost be "for fun" as I know the chances are next to impossible 

Hey guys let me start off by saying I am no JM and I want more info much as you. I just called Succezz store in Chicago and spoke to they're owner lavelle. Let me start by saying this they get everything. He told me resale for MP will be 500 and that he had to beg nike to send him the shoes. He only got a fsr. He told me these and the all star are extremely limited and hard to get. The good news is he said most likely the nrg will re release and he said that that all the Kobe highs after these two will be general release nike told him. If you don't know Succezz look them up. Also he said they feel way better then the Kobe 8

Hey guys let me start off by saying I am no JM and I want more info much as you. I just called Succezz store in Chicago and spoke to they're owner lavelle. Let me start by saying this they get everything. He told me resale for MP will be 500 and that he had to beg nike to send him the shoes. He only got a fsr. He told me these and the all star are extremely limited and hard to get. The good news is he said most likely the nrg will re release and he said that that all the Kobe highs after these two will be general release nike told him. If you don't know Succezz look them up. Also he said they feel way better then the Kobe 8

Knowing the people at Succezz I wouldn't be surprised if they're just saying that to drive up the price.

C

Respect the info, nobody can really tell what resale will be though.

The All-Stars will be at more stores, I just know it, still very limited but more spread out. 
nerd.gif

A lot of us will still get our pairs either way.

CHICHAN CHICHAN he said only reason the 9s are the price he selling them for is because mike made him take shoes that nobody wants his exact words (nobody want no damn Melos) he said he raises the prices to make money off shoes he won't make money on normally

IT'S PRETTY EASY TO SEE HOW THE ASG'S WILL BE RELEASE WISE JUST JUDGING BY HOW MANY PLACES ALREADY HAVE THE LEBRONS AND KD'S IN HAND READY TO SHIP TO NONE FOR THE KOBES.

CHICHAN CHICHAN he said only reason the 9s are the price he selling them for is because mike made him take shoes that nobody wants his exact words (nobody want no damn Melos) he said he raises the prices to make money off shoes he won't make money on normally
Those other shoes the store was forced to take we're the consolation purchases for people who miss out. Nike/JB bidness plan in full effect! LOL

Last edited:
I repeat this again. I want much info as everybody else. I only relayed what he told me. That's it. Only time will tell. Idc about all stars honestly. I want perspective and detail.

LMAO. If you want to waste your time and money on flipping shoes to get a certain shoe, that's on you. I'm not even going to get into your convoluted business sense. This thread is about Kobe 9.  

Who's RSVPing today? After today we'll have a true understanding of how limited these shoes are.
im gonna try..ntny keep playing games tho..but i just know as soon as i put my phone down and walk away theyll drop the rsvp

LMAO. If you want to waste your time and money on flipping shoes to get a certain shoe, that's on you. I'm not even going to get into your convoluted business sense. This thread is about Kobe 9.  

Who's RSVPing today? After today we'll have a true understanding of how limited these shoes are.
im gonna try..ntny keep playing games tho..but i just know as soon as i put my phone down and walk away theyll drop the rsvp
same with the nikela

GETTING THROUGH IN DC WILL BE IMPOSSIBLE MANUALLY. BETWEEN EMPLOYEES AND SERVICES, ALL PAIRS ARE ALREADY ACCOUNTED FOR. :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom