THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
much more wearable now.. just can't rock the highs casually for some reason.. I do enjoy hooping with them..

I know its your money but damn not the masterpiece..

It doesnt look the same.. That tounge is made for highs..

It just looks like ****** version of fake kobe MP

I know its your money but damn not the masterpiece..

It doesnt look the same.. That tounge is made for highs..

It just looks like ****** version of fake kobe MP
yeah.. it's not for everyone but it works for me.. I do have 2 pairs of the highs so all good..
smile.gif

Last edited:
im in the process of buying these (ebay) right now. can i get a quick legit check pleaseeeee. also is it better to do  a paypal invoice or buying the shoes straight up on ebay is fine? this is my first time buying shoes on ebay. thanks!

the seller told me he got the shoes from canada, no gumbo box just the regular white kobe 9 box, it doesnt come with the card too just the extra laces, he said canda and uk releases are like this is this true? 

im in the process of buying these (ebay) right now. can i get a quick legit check pleaseeeee. also is it better to do  a paypal invoice or buying the shoes straight up on ebay is fine? this is my first time buying shoes on ebay. thanks!

I'm not familiar enough with the Maestros to help with the legit check, but as far as the ebay thing goes... I would only do the paypal invoice thing if the seller is gonna give you a significant discount off the ebay price. And if you choose to do the invoice, check the details of it and make sure it describes what you're buying accurately, and make sure there is an authenticity guarantee somewhere in the invoice. That way you're covered in case of fraud. Personally, I've had successful transactions thru PP invoice but I always prefer to buy thru ebay, even if it costs a little more, bc their buyer protection is great. Hope that helps!

Last edited:

@JRizzo502

He described everything on point.

I always prefer eBay too. The protection is definitely worth it.

the seller told me he got the shoes from canada, no gumbo box just the regular white kobe 9 box, it doesnt come with the card too just the extra laces, he said canda and uk releases are like this is this true? 
Honestly I don't know how good the fakes of these look. I would say they are legit, but I don't want to guarantee it. Swoosh and tongue for example look legit to me and if I remember the fakes on the 9s were horrible (at least the ones I have seen).

What makes me skeptical is the thing about the box. 

I bought my pair from a reseller from London and he sold them with the gumbo box + card. Pairs I have seen on european eBay listings had the authentic box + cards. There always can be a different box for some reason, but it's not very probable in my opinion.

Are those the pics from his eBay listing?

I would asked for better pics. The quality of them is not very good, would make it easier to check the shoes.

Also it's a must have to get tagged/dated pics to be sure that the has the shoes in hand.

That's all the help I can offer you, I hope it helps you.

MP lows are a travesty.  please pass on your second pair to a responsible owner lol
that's your opinion and I respect it.. just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean someone is irresponsible.. when you start paying for my bills and my shoes, then you can have some say on what I can and cannot do.. we can agree to disagree.. I'm sure there's some choices you've made that I won't agree with but I will not call you irresponsible.. 

Thanks

that's your opinion and I respect it.. just because you don't agree with something doesn't mean someone is irresponsible.. when you start paying for my bills and my shoes, then you can have some say on what I can and cannot do.. we can agree to disagree.. I'm sure there's some choices you've made that I won't agree with but I will not call you irresponsible.. 

Thanks
it was a playful way of stating my opinion.  u good

@MD177  - I like those chopped WTK very much. If i were to chop some it would be those and the victory's.

Does anyone know where I can get the soles painted on a pair of mamba moments? I just bought a pair and I want to paint the sole white. Thanks in advanced.

@ballyeaz  those gumbos look legit to me.  I know for sure there were pairs sold in regular boxes from retailers.  you could search thru this thread to confirm.

seems legit so far. the box thing is indeed weird tho. thanks for all the replies!

@ballyeaz  those gumbos look legit to me.  I know for sure there were pairs sold in regular boxes from retailers.  you could search thru this thread to confirm.
My friend purchased 2 pairs from a Niketown on release day,  one came in a regular box, and one came in a gumbo box.  quite weird...but its niketown.  its legit.  just random as heck. 

Back
Top Bottom