THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Last edited:
Get them if you have been looking. Not bad price going through paypal, although worn. Make sure there are no scratches to the cf.
I hear you. I had him take a pic of the swoosh's with the 3m lit up. They looked good. I looked at the Cf and it seemed alright. I know people were saying that the condition looked bad but to me it looks like someone who just didn't dress it up nice for the pictures. The laces are loose and the tounge isn't shown. I don't know what to do honestly

Yeah i don't understand the laziness in not making what you are selling more presentable to make a quicker sale.

You slept on it, did you wake up and have the same feeling about buying them as yesterday?

Bids have gone up to $115 since a few hours ago, time to make a decision lol

For bid auctions, aren't seller not allowed to end auctions while there are bids going on? I mean it doesn't seem right to end it while people have put time to place their bids. I'm not familiar with auctions so might as well ask while i'm here haha.

Yeah i don't understand the laziness in not making what you are selling more presentable to make a quicker sale.

You slept on it, did you wake up and have the same feeling about buying them as yesterday?

Bids have gone up to $115 since a few hours ago, time to make a decision lol

For bid auctions, aren't seller not allowed to end auctions while there are bids going on? I mean it doesn't seem right to end it while people have put time to place their bids. I'm not familiar with auctions so might as well ask while i'm here haha.

I think (not 100% sure) they can cancel anytime EXCEPT when the auction has less than 24 hrs left.

EDIT: Actually just checked, no cancellation when under 12 hrs left if there are bids. Over 12 hrs u can cancel, but may be charged fees anyway

Last edited:
I appreciate everyones input! I just woke up and am still not really sure. When it comes to something like this and I'm not really sure I will usually opt out. When it comes to spending $180 I want to 100% sure on what I'm doing. Who knows, I may still get em but I think there may be a better deal down the line. Thank you everyone

Not a great deal, but not bad. I've seen em go as low as $140-$150ish. Low price on ebay right now seems to be around $150-$160, so you didn't overpay too much.

Thanks. They just got to the outlet. I normally do weekly checks to see what they have.

For all the showtime fans....they have the showtimes in stock for $179.99 in the Lake Elsinore, CA outlet

They look legit to me. They don't look DS though. You can see some discoloration on the first pic. If you look at very top liner of the back of shoe u can see a little bit of purple. Mine have done that.

They look like they are really good condition though

They're new, just received them from FootWorldUK on Amazon, they have a few more. (If you are interested)

Thank you sir. I saw a few listing from them. I saw they have a Christmas pair but I was afraid to go for it. It could have been the lighting that was giving off that effect.

What do you guys think? Are they real?

Your 100% good. Nice pick up 
smokin.gif

I should wear mine more often

Is $315 too much for DS christmas in a size 13
I wouldn't pay that much. There are a bunch of Kobe Christmas' online for DS that are in the $250ish range if they are legit. If you can get them for cheaper then always try to get them cheaper. Most I would pay would probably be $250 for DS. It's a really long way to say it but that's my 2¢

Back
Top Bottom