THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I dont really get down with adding lacelocks but those are clean
smokin.gif
@redrum3281 about that accessory life
nthat.gif

Footlocker has Kobe IX Elite Perspectives (volts) for $202.49 only in size 8.5. Was able to add to cart and checkout. Too bad not in my size though.

- Wasn't able to use any discount codes though.

man i might return my wtk's. pretty sure they're gonna hit the outlets in the future. i should have just spent my money on the MM's or another pair ID's.

Last edited:
So what happens if I return a shoe with no receipt? Will I be able to get full value from them?
If they're unworn and being returned to Nike, you might be able to get a giftcard worth retail value (or whatever price they're currently listed as in their system). Might depend on the manager/store whether or not they'd be willing to take them though.

I've had these worn once BHMs listed for $190 shipped for about two months or so now, and the best offer I've received was for $150 (out of a total two offers).

Should I just wait it out, or bite the bullet and accept what I think is a lowball offer?

Why dont you wear them a couple more times until they look like they worth $150.
lol
I've had these worn once BHMs listed for $190 shipped for about two months or so now, and the best offer I've received was for $150 (out of a total two offers).

Should I just wait it out, or bite the bullet and accept what I think is a lowball offer?
i wouldnt...just wait bro...just wait 

what size bro?

Just got my sz 9 masterpiece. This size 9 had been elusive for so long. I'd been searching and searching. Finally, local too. :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom