THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
People Sleeping now....but we'll see once more X's drop and it doesn't really live up to what some want them to be.  Just my opinion.  LOVE the BHMs though.  Glad i doubled.

Masterpieces delivered, waiting at home for me :pimp: Good looks on that waxed lace link. Had the idea a while back to throw black waxed strings in the MP's. Length for the laces for highs? Sz 11.5

Masterpieces delivered, waiting at home for me :pimp: Good looks on that waxed lace link. Had the idea a while back to throw black waxed strings in the MP's. Length for the laces for highs? Sz 11.5

72" so about 180cm from that ebay link.

Hey Fam...LC Please, might be joining the club soon.

No OG Box though, but does come with custom plexiglass case.  Really tempted and my size too.  Thanks guys

General opinion is people really like the colorway just some are not to crazy about the price tag
That's the main reason I passed for now. Too much coming out in the next month to justify dropping $265 for a shoe that I can get later for or just above retail.

No OG Box though, but does come with custom plexiglass case.  Really tempted and my size too.  Thanks guys
Look legit to me too. Only shots missing are the size tag, as already mentioned, and the label behind the tongue. But, I haven't seen any fakes of the MP, but I guess they are out there.

looks legit to me.  maybe tell them to take a picture of the size tag

@a11skillz I concur they look legit to me.

Look legit to me too. Only shots missing are the size tag, as already mentioned, and the label behind the tongue. But, I haven't seen any fakes of the MP, but I guess they are out there.
Thanks guys, I'm getting that right now and i'll post it up and lmk what you guys think.  

Lol soo lucky I hope to join the club soon well but I can't justify $600 yet 

[quote name="foresthill817"
url="/t/550678/the-official-kobe-9-thread-what-the-kobe-released-bhm-release-1-19/62610#post_22490351"]Is nike.com bhm kobes on backorder like eastbay I'm still waiting on my confirmation shipped email[/quote]

I talked to nike thur chat and they said that it's taking them time to get out all orders soon update soon

Back
Top Bottom