THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Finally received my BHM pair 
roll.gif

Love the inscription on the inside of the tongues 

Alright fellas I need a little help!

first of all does anyone know where I can get laces besides laceduplaces.com?

Also I really dig the white lace swap on the BHMs which one do yall think will go better with it?

White | Black Dash

or

White Waxed

ALSO! I'm a size 8.5 will be wearing the Kobes on the court for ball so will probably lace to the 1st or 2nd holes. Will 63" or 72" be better? Looking for a clean look, if 72 will make me need to double knot and all than I prefer the 63"s u kno?

THANKS BROSKIS

Alright fellas I need a little help!

first of all does anyone know where I can get laces besides laceduplaces.com?

Also I really dig the white lace swap on the BHMs which one do yall think will go better with it?

White | Black Dash

or

White Waxed

ALSO! I'm a size 8.5 will be wearing the Kobes on the court for ball so will probably lace to the 1st or 2nd holes. Will 63" or 72" be better? Looking for a clean look, if 72 will make me need to double knot and all than I prefer the 63"s u kno?

THANKS BROSKIS
can there be an alternative a black waxed lace? lol

Ebay for long length laces though most are only available in solid black or solid white, some waxed ones too though. There is a seller there who can even custom cut the length too.

I believe Converse makes 72" flats laces too but it might not be the easiest to find?

Last edited:
It seems as the bhm wasn't sold out...I'll wait for em to go under retail
happy.gif
agreed. i didn't even try to cop them on release day, but happened to be in the mall this AM and saw them on the shelf. I like them a lot better in person but seems like a couple stores had them still so gonna wait it out and see how far price drops.  

I couldn't stop looking at my kicks yesterday. So happy with the BHM.

I still haven't gotten a pair of MP yet but I'll try to get a family pic tonight.

footaction RF has the bhm sitting on the shelves if anyone needs

NTRF has the WTK on the wall

I don't think it is as bad as hate, there are just more vocal presence about the colorway not being their favorite.

Was looking at my pair last night and noticed the 'B' in the BHM was scratched off/faded. Not that big of a deal, but kind of sucks. Figure it'll completely come off once I start playing ball in them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom