THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Isn't $285 shipped still a pretty good deal for WTK's? Sorry, I've never ordered internationally before. 

copped from hanon! With that price tag I couldnt have said no! For those that all worried about customs I ordered the Gift pack from them and didnt get hit with anything.

not gonna sweat myself on the wtks. still gonna try to get them but whatever. if i miss on them i'm gonna get myself my first ID 
smokin.gif

Ill try my hand at release day. The way these things are already in low level resellers hands tells me that there is a good bit of these to go around.

My dumbass tried 3 different cards. All said declined but now I have pending charges on all of them

My dumbass tried 3 different cards. All said declined but now I have pending charges on all of them
Wish i would of peeped this thread before I tried to order. I also tried twice and got charged twice. :smh:

I believe on their website it also says customer support not available until the 1/5/15. Which is also :smh:

Just ended up calling my bank and told them what happened. They said I would have my funds back in 10 business days if the site doesn't refund me first. Hopefully they are just pending charges that drop in a few days like normal.

Last edited:
im missing $1140 because my bank thinks its a fradulent site and there are 4 charges, damn i wont have any money for a min

Man that sucks for yall hard. I hope you get those shoes and come out on top of those charges. Kind of glad I didn't hop on that train now

Back
Top Bottom