THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Y'all tell me if I'm crazy or not lol.

I got the christmas kobes and the black ext highs and I plan to TRY to get the WTK.

If i don't get the WTK then Ill return the ext or xmas pair. I just couldn't see myself missing out on all of them. anyone else cop shoes if they are unsure or fear missing out on another release

Felt like rocking these to day with my maroon and Grey joggers. came together nicely with the mamba training shirt. View media item 1330352
I see you with the maroon joggers
99a42848b010d00c48d4856eb4a4821e.gif

Looking to get some beaters for outdoor play.

Any EMs out there selling for cheap in a size 9?

Colorway doesn't matter.

Colorway doesn't matter.
if your looking for cheap and for outdoor those mentalities arent bad at all....ebay has the blackout cw for about 115 shipped

The Mentalities are actually my back-up pair if I can't get any EMs for cheap, I figure there will be some on sale for around $120 by the way they've been sitting on the shelves.

I actually just got back from picking up the EXTs and got to try on the Mentalities. They felt good and all but isn't quite the same as the 9s, price seems really good for what you get for sure.

Colorway doesn't matter.

Newer colorways for $111 shipped, use code DOPENEW40. I ordered from them once so they are legit.

http://www.dope-factory.com/kobe-ix-89079.html
http://www.dope-factory.com/kobe-ix-89080.html

Thanks for the link. Was actually going to get the Victories from there too when it was posted earlier but did you get charged with customs fees with your order?

The Mentalities are actually my back-up pair if I can't get any EMs for cheap, I figure there will be some on sale for around $120 by the way they've been sitting on the shelves.

I actually just got back from picking up the EXTs and got to try on the Mentalities. They felt good and all but isn't quite the same as the 9s, price seems really good for what you get for sure.
Thanks for the link. Was actually going to get the Victories from there too when it was posted earlier but did you get charged with customs fees with your order?
I think shipping to the States is an extra 16 Pounds which is $24 US.

Last edited:
My main concern is the custom charge it usually incurs, I forget if it only applies on order over $200 or $250 though?

Don't want a extra bill from UPS to come a few days after I get the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom