THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Ok, a lot of people on Twitter are saying their Mamba Moments are coming as soon as tmw. I have yet to receive a single email or update on the status of mines!! It's really pissing me off...

Last edited:
I troll you not. According to the email I received this morning they should be arriving tomorrow. I'll post if I get them in.
My bad. Sorry bro...just surprised at how fast they're coming in. No word yet on my two originally slated for the end of January. 

Finally said F it and threw down for a pair of size 10 DS MPs $500 shipped. Probably not going to do any better than this in the near future. 

Ok, a lot of people on Twitter are saying their Mamba Moments are coming as soon as tmw. I have yet to receive a single email or update on the status of mines!! It's really pissing me off...
Me and you both. I haven't gotten a peep. Asked Nike Chat what was going on and they just give you a generic run around and ensured me they will be built. Bad thing is, people are getting theirs and NDC could stretch it out as far as 1/29 and still be within their eta

Yeah that's what I was looking to get. Let me know how it works out for you.
For sure. If you haven't seen this video from Foamer check it out... 

He uses the jordan xx9 and it seems to fair the best, although I know it is not the same knit 

Never wet also looks very good but I am not sure if that would effect the texture of the materials on the shoes

Last edited:
You might have to go to University, imo. University is our tier 2.5 shop(Dadeland is tier 1 in Miami and Florida Mall and Pembroke are Tier 2. University and Broward are tier 2.5. International is tier 3. Tier 4s are like HOH in name only lol).

There isn't anything on the bay any more for size 9.5 MPs. I may have waited too long.
You could go with a size 10 and stick a Lebron 11 insole in there to take up the extra volume. That's what I did with my MC iDs and works great. Kobe 9 with full zoom air.....
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom