THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Man I slept like a mfer on those Christmas Kobes.  I wanted them, but I bought the Legend Blues and Pantone Pack.  I'm seeing all these Christmas Kobe pics on IG, and DAMN they fire.
Yeah you winning. I rather have those two than the Christmas Kobes.

Not saying I would have bought these Xmas Joints but if they did the swoosh and shozuku and them exact laces in that green it would have looked much better.

That green looks great. What size laces you use? I think I am going to throw black in mine

Its the extra pair of dark greens from the st patties day sb highs, looks grrat, reminds me of the bron 8....I love the lebron line but this is the besr xmas shoe in years

Just got my shipping confirmation from NDC and it is from Fedex. Curse you Nike. I HATE damn fedex in my area. They are worse than terrible. Had a package delayed for two weeks earlier this month.

I could have grabbed the xmas pair on nba store for $180 shipped and I still don't regret it, yet...

xmas kobes are very sick in person.

Saw someone wearing them at MSG yesterday.

Potential impulse purchase if i see em on the shelf somewhere but i aint searching

I almost bought the KD and Kobe today had to resist. Both are FUEGO.

Official NDC Images

[h2]KOBE 9 ELITE 'WHAT THE'[/h2]

$275

LAUNCH:  Sunday, January 11, 2015 - 8:00 AM EST

These Christmas joints are tough. Really good looking in person.

I know some website is gonna have the Seq joints for real cheap one day. I just hope I don't miss them.

Last edited:
These Christmas joints are tough. Really good looking in person.

I know some website is gonna have the Seq joints for real cheap one day. I just hope I don't miss them.
I'm planning on adding the sequoia and victory to the elite collection when the IX's are all said and done.

masterpieces are starting to dry up real fast. getting kinda scared im never gonna get a pair. been passing up some decent prices. oh well, i'll take the xmases or wtk if i cant find some masterpieces in the next week.

Back
Top Bottom