THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just because you don't strike out on shoes doesn't mean hundreds don't. Anytime there's a huge release there are more unhappy people than people who got lucky. That's a fact.

Nikeid you didn't have to deal with that stuff. Build your shoe and checkout.

i would love for a new multicolor pattern to release.
I'd be cool with that as well.

My point is more that ID is the red headed stepchild. IDs are never ever in demand minus the MC fk, and usually provide lackluster options in relation to the GR. ID options just don't seem like a viable alternative for well crafted GR stuff.

Your mileage may vary.

I'd be cool with that as well.

My point is more that ID is the red headed stepchild. IDs are never ever in demand minus the MC fk, and usually provide lackluster options in relation to the GR. ID options just don't seem like a viable alternative for well crafted GR stuff.

Your mileage may vary.

ID's aren't in demand, because they cost more and there's no hype associated with them.

completely right. I waited for them to appear n did that id quick. Kinda Glad there is no 're stock on mc fk because there isn't that many pairs walking around even though I do wish I could have made the white version also. View media item 1263132

Last edited:
So nike still releases charles Barkleys and pennys sneakers is it safe to say kobes will still be released after retirement?

No BHM for Kobe again, would've been nice on an EM. 
mean.gif

I had a vague pink circle on 5he right toebox of my Beethoven's and when I washed them it spread the ink throughout the whole shoe and I seen at least one other user wit same problem

10s drop on 2/715 with the ASG dropping 2/14/15. Kyrie Irving has taken Kobes BHM place.

Last edited:
I honestly don't see the kobe 10s lasting a whole year.
If kobes last year is in fact next season I see nike pushing the kobe 11s out before xmas.

WTK 9 Elite would not be a good look. And the only realistic way to do it would be on an EM, which I doubt many people would get excited over.

2 of 4 Sig nike basketball players are on the same team.... can't imagine that's good for business.
why is it bad? 2 big Jordan brand stars on the Clippers, as long as the team is winning its great for business, think back to Pippen and Rodman sig on the bulls

I can see Nike pulling a 'Cavalier Pack' with LBJ, KI, not with both shoes in one package, but both shoes independently with special Cavs colors

Back
Top Bottom