THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I'm hoping someone posts up some more hi-def pics of the brave blues. The previous ones all have some weird filters or just low quality, not complaining. I am glad we get an early look but just hoping to get some more. Did anyone catch the name on the inside of the tongue for the brave blue?

Rumor has it that those ugly "Snakeskins EXTs"..IMO! are just GS sizes? Rumor is there called the "Mom"bas (Mambas) dont know if its a fact but? EZ PASS, $$$ saved.
also i know they most likely arnt but...those "Brave Blues" look sparaypainted? and thats enough for me to pass on them.

I was really looking forward to the brave blues, but from every picture I've seen as of right now they don't look "enough like flyknit". Either it's just the lighting and camera effects people are putting on for the pics, or they're "airbrushed" or a solid color throught the entire upper. I seriously don't understand why they'd make these solid with every pair of highs and *general release* lows that came out previously looking how they did, but if that's really what they look like I'm passing on them.

Last edited:

whoa too far too far
Whats worse?
Kobe 3 all of them
sick.gif

Last edited:
Rumor has it that those ugly "Snakeskins EXTs"..IMO! are just GS sizes? Rumor is there called the "Mom"bas (Mambas) dont know if its a fact but? EZ PASS, $$$ saved.
also i know they most likely arnt but...those "Brave Blues" look sparaypainted? and thats enough for me to pass on them.
gs are mid tops, plus ext are usually men size only

either vanessa is men size or its a special pair

Last edited:
^Might consider that grey Laker colorway if it drops.

View media item 1208982
View media item 1208482
Definitely not GS only. Just look at the box and size tags.

Last edited:
Definitely not just gs.

and for the brave blues,

if they aren't and it's just the bad pictures, and they look good in person then thats not a reason to pass on them lol

Those crappy iD's have everyone worried about quality.

I don't think I've ever seen snake skin executed so nicely on a sneaker, however I just don't like that sneaker. I want to like them, but :smh:

I don't think I've ever seen snake skin executed so nicely on a sneaker, however I just don't like that sneaker. I want to like them, but
mean.gif
Agreed on the execution of the snake skin. I just don't like them as highs. IMO they would have made a great mid or low

Back
Top Bottom