THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters

Very easy. It's only attached at the seams, which you can pull off.

Nike-Kobe-8-Skin-Christmas-SS.jpg
Kobe-8-SS-Christmas-No-Skin.jpg
It reminds me of the kobe masterpiece shorts. Would probably be great as EM.

Seems like a quick 5 minute job, and nah, I'd wear it swoosh-less...they do look much better skinless IMO...I wonder if Nike intended for people to be able to strip the skin

I think so. Just look at the details after skinning it. Its like a present and youre opening it and viola! Dope cw for you thanks santa clause! No wonder it was called christmas edition. This would be a dope cw for an em 9s too imo. Im qomdering what would be the christmas 9s look like

Seems like a quick 5 minute job, and nah, I'd wear it swoosh-less...they do look much better skinless IMO...I wonder if Nike intended for people to be able to strip the skin

Just for anyone that would be interested in the Gold or any other color option swoosh, it would probably be easy to use Montana spray paint "gold or any other color" then attach it. I was on the fence about cutting that skin off too, looks good great job homie!

How easy is it to strip the layer? I would cop them this way

Very easy. It's only attached at the seams, which you can pull off.

Are you thinking of cutting the swoosh and reglue it too? Im still looking for a costumized metallic gold swoosh tho
They didn't. They have to make NIKEID kobe 8s quickly somehow...

The shedding skin was an id option

I just hate how the whole Kobe 9 line has been handled by Nike. First off, I just don't like the high tops. They should've just been lows the entire time. Second, there are WAY too many colorways of the elite highs being released, many of which should've been on the low elites. Third, the elite highs are overshadowing the EMs. The EMs should be the Kobe that sells out like the 8's, but they're sitting on shelves because of all the focus on the Elites. 
I don't understand why your jimmies are so rustled. The elites selling out while ems generally sit is happening because of us as consumers buying them and preferring them of the em lows. That isn't how Nike is handling anything. If there's a colorway that enough people like, like the china em, they don't sit. And Nike's putting out lots of colorways for the elite highs because they're different, and the first model. They're Nike's first flyknit basketball shoe, and they're doing what they please as a buisness. If you don't like it, just don't buy it. If it's too much of a problem for you, there are other companies like Adidas and Under Armour with basketball shoes that would do just fine.

And the "they should've just been lows the entire time" is complete opinion, lots prefer the elite highs to play in.

Nice collection but where have you been the last 9 months! :smile:. No lows? You have a lot of self control.

I did have Moonwalkers at one point but didn't like them too much after having them...I definitely want some Beethovens in there, but man...talk about impossible to find

I respect your opinion. However, I did not say I hate the 9's. I like them, I just wish they could've been handled differently IMO. Now, the whole "go to another company" thing you suggested is something I hate. I did not say I hate Nike and their shoes are crap. Even if I said I despise the 9's, there are still WAY more options out there. I don't only have to buy Kobe's. 
I didn't say you hated Nike, or that you thought their shoes are crap, but the way you put your post made it seem like you were simply hating on them. That's why I put ****"if* it's too much of a problem for you, then there are other companies..."****.

Last edited:
opinions/trade check, my mc low for p5 both ds, i like em both but i know prelude prices been dropping

Back
Top Bottom