THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Thought he would pick a flyknit low to show off, they are ok... wouldn't pay 225 for them though
The elite highs imo are the star of the show and really what the 9's were designed for both performance and looks wise. Its one of nikes best and unique new designs in a long time so i can see why kobe loves them also.  

Last edited:
If you're looking for China's or Red Elite's, NDC has them up right now in various sizes. gogogo

frantically starts pressing buttons on the keyboard...

Im hoping the black/black highs coming out are clean looking. I am hoping those early lists weren't referring to the snake skin ones.

Im hoping the black/black highs coming out are clean looking. I am hoping those early lists weren't referring to the snake skin ones.

actually bro, bad news, those Snakeskin EXT "Highs". the color description on the shoe box for those read "Black/Black"
SMH.....UGH!

There are perspectives on footaction's site in a 9.5 and 11. I was able to add to cart. I am not buying them so good luck to my other small footed fellows.

actually bro, bad news, those Snakeskin EXT "Highs". the color description on the shoe box for those read "Black/Black"
SMH.....UGH!
This saddens me. I had such high hopes. Oh well. Maybe november will bring a nice elite high for an early xmas present.

This saddens me. I had such high hopes. Oh well. Maybe november will bring a nice elite high for an early xmas present.
The Black/black elite high's have volt and gold in the description. Don't see that anywhere on those snakeskins I'm thinking thats a completely different pair.

Also those all white and purple almost definitely aren't a release pair, pretty obvious I think they are just a PE to look clean and match his uniform.

Anybody hoop in the Black EXT yet? They look heavy to me but I haven't held them. Any place to cop these under 2 bills?

Just got the China's in. The tongue feels a lot shorter than the other EM's I have. I'm not sure if it's because of the material they used. Anybody have any dope lace swaps for these. I think the black laces don't give enough contrast and takes away from the graphic on the tongue even tho you can barely see it to begin with.

Last edited:
Yes most are 500+ and pairs are drying up
All right, thanks. I've never spent this much on a shoe that's why. Now I don't know if I should just wait for the new kobe highs coming out Oct 31st (Black/black elite high w/ volt and gold) or just get the Masterpiece. Are the Masterpiece really that worth it?

The Black/black elite high's have volt and gold in the description. Don't see that anywhere on those snakeskins I'm thinking thats a completely different pair.

Also those all white and purple almost definitely aren't a release pair, pretty obvious I think they are just a PE to look clean and match his uniform.

Well sorry to dissapoint you bro, but im looking at the Snakeskins EXTs box right now and it says "Black/Black" as the colorway.
that pair yur talking about is prob a dif shoe entirely?..IDK?

Last edited:

Well sorry to dissapoint you bro, but im looking at the Snakeskins EXTs box right now and it says "Black/Black" as the colorway.
that pair yur talking about is prob a dif shoe entirely?..IDK?
630847-077

Nike Kobe 9 High

Black/Volt/Anthracite/Gold

is the one I'm talking about.

Gotta be 2 different shoes.

I think that's what he was talking about with the early list.

Last edited:
630847-077

Nike Kobe 9 High

Ya most likely another pair? wish we could see sum damn pics of these 3 new colorwayz?..geez! lol

All right, thanks. I've never spent this much on a shoe that's why. Now I don't know if I should just wait for the new kobe highs coming out Oct 31st (Black/black elite high w/ volt and gold) or just get the Masterpiece. Are the Masterpiece really that worth it?
Honestly, I like the MC lows better. I see you're selling a pair so you you probably didn't like it. But I personally don't think the Masterpieces are worth that much. I would hold out for a better deal or see if you like the other elite high colors that are coming out. Unless you're using these for balling, I don't find the high tops to be that practical.

Last edited:
Anybody hoop in the Black EXT yet? They look heavy to me but I haven't held them. Any place to cop these under 2 bills?

Ive been hoopin in my pair alot bro, there not heavy but...not the lightest?..lol.. they arnt to shabby on court. Only downfall is theres "Heel slippage", most likely cause the liner is leather? other than that there good2go! also mimimal creasing in the toe box aswell, those diamond shape cuts on the toe box helps the creasing alot. overall a great shoe, if you like Leather as a upper that is? lol

Oh and under $200?...dont think you would find a DS pair for that much? $270+ is the goin rate for DS, from what ive seen thus far?...good luck tho on the hunt!

Last edited:

630847-077

Nike Kobe 9 High

Ya most likely another pair? wish we could see sum damn pics of these 3 new colorwayz?..geez! lol
I know you'd think somebody out there has to have them in hand. Brave blue's are less than 3 weeks away.

Honestly, I like the MC lows better. I see you're selling a pair so you you probably didn't like it. But I personally don't think the Masterpieces are worth that much. I would hold out for a better deal or see if you like the other elite high colors that are coming out. Unless you're using these for balling, I don't find the high tops to be that practical.
Yeah, I know what you mean man. I actually have two pairs of MC lows, just selling one of them so I can get elite highs. Just not sure if I should get the Masterpiece or wait for the new CW. Just found another Masterpiece for a better price, but it's a half size bigger. Would it make a difference if I get a half size bigger if I played ball with them?

Yeah, I know what you mean man. I actually have two pairs of MC lows, just selling one of them so I can get elite highs. Just not sure if I should get the Masterpiece or wait for the new CW. Just found another Masterpiece for a better price, but it's a half size bigger. Would it make a difference if I get a half size bigger if I played ball with them?
Elite highs are a lot longer in the toe than the lows. My TTS (10.5) elite high was over a half inch of space in the toe. Width-wise, it would probably be better. You probably wouldn't have heel slippage if you lace it up all the way. The flyknit and sole are pretty rigid, so the empty space might not affect you as much. If you take hard cuts and you want the court feel, it might be a little awkward.

Back
Top Bottom