THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Who knows. VB has worn some CWs that never released, but with so many upcoming CWs I'm hoping she's going to share more.

which em 9 release have had black insoles?..... can't think of one

i'm totally gonna try switch one out lol
the exts are black lunarlon right? i think i there still some in store here
Maybe the grey Ems?

restock on NDC on them China

http://bit.ly/1lm8EXo
I'm always late for these damn China's. 
mean.gif

I can see the story behind a MC with clear/blue tint sole.

Kobe over the years has proven time and time again that he is a force to be reconed with this 5 time nba champion has seen the confetti drop on both the streets of Los Angeles and on the court and the shoes is to commemorate those special occasions. [emoji]128514[/emoji] [emoji]128557[/emoji]

which em 9 release have had black insoles?..... can't think of one

i'm totally gonna try switch one out lol
the exts are black lunarlon right? i think i there still some in store here
Lemme know if you find out which has black ones.

To those of you who have elite lows and highs, are the highs more comfortable/roomy? People mentioned putting lebron 11 insoles in when they came out, so it sounds roomier. (My MC iDs are definitely not TTS, after a while of wearing them my pinkie toes are done).

Last edited:
To those of you who have elite lows and highs, are the highs more comfortable/roomy? People mentioned putting lebron 11 insoles in when they came out, so it sounds roomier. (My MC iDs are definitely not TTS, after a while of wearing them my pinkie toes are done).
Yeah the highs are definitely roomier in the toebox. Some people have gone half size down on the highs or used the Lebron 11 insole for a more snug fit.

take the insoles out and cut off the sides, where your pinky toes are hitting.

they will feel incredible after

Back
Top Bottom