THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Strait garbage. That CW is beyond played out. Only sneaker I have in that Yeezy color is the Lunar Fly 306 QS Shanghai. Low key dope.

Just had my Chinas from Eastbay delivered.  They packaged it in one of those plastic delivery bags and the box is garbage.  Shoes are fine tho.  Love them actually.

Just got mine from NDC. TOOOO HAPPY!!!!!

Went to my local HoH this past weekend. They still had the EXT's, Red Elite Low's, and China's. Was going to cop the China's, but the manager told me I was not allowed to use VIP reward's or the b-day coupon on them. Plus they were in a generic replacement box. Ended up copping the Red Elite Low's with the b-day coupon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

On a related note: For Canadians, Sportchek is having their Customer Appreciation sale on Wednesday. 25% off almost everything in store and they have the Peach Cream 9s. It's not a coupon this time so I'm going to try and stack my 20% off Team Assist coupon to make it $120 Canadian before tax. From what I've been told, it depends on the cashier. 

IDK ABOUT A LOT OF YOU GUYS BUT I UNDS'D BOTH MY FK ID'S THIS PAST WEEKEND.... GOT DAMN THEY ARE UNCOMFORTABLE!

EM'S DEF WIN IN COMFORT FOR THE 9'S. I WONT BE WEARING MY FK'S ID'S FOR A WHILE.

I REALLY HOPE THE REGULAR RELEASE FK LOWS FEEL BETTER THAN THE ID'S.

IDK ABOUT A LOT OF YOU GUYS BUT I UNDS'D BOTH MY FK ID'S THIS PAST WEEKEND.... GOT DAMN THEY ARE UNCOMFORTABLE!

EM'S DEF WIN IN COMFORT FOR THE 9'S. I WONT BE WEARING MY FK'S ID'S FOR A WHILE.

I REALLY HOPE THE REGULAR RELEASE FK LOWS FEEL BETTER THAN THE ID'S.
The general release flyknits are actually more comfortable out the box than the id's. The id's sizing aren't even consistent as two of my flyknit id's feel completely different. My MC's are more comfortable out the box than the all black ones. 

I honestly feel the quality of the id's have been terrible this year. The inconsistent sizing...the airbrushing of the fades. I saw the black flynit id at my local niketown tonight and they didn't look like a 245 dollar shoe.

On a sad note they sold out of the reds at my niketown. I have a giftcard for 200 so that's why nike matters. I was def my fault though but i finally convinced myself to get em lol. OH well other colorways down the line are gonna be nice.

The general release flyknits are actually more comfortable out the box than the id's. The id's sizing aren't even consistent as two of my flyknit id's feel completely different. My MC's are more comfortable out the box than the all black ones. 
i have all three gr kobe 9 flyknits... i have only wore the beeths, and they were pretty comfy...

Last edited:
I honestly feel the quality of the id's have been terrible this year. The inconsistent sizing...the airbrushing of the fades. I saw the black flynit id at my local niketown tonight and they didn't look like a 245 dollar shoe.

On a sad note they sold out of the reds at my niketown. I have a giftcard for 200 so that's why nike matters. I was def my fault though but i finally convinced myself to get em lol. OH well other colorways down the line are gonna be nice.

I WAS JUST BACK HOME IN CHICAGO, CALL NIKETOWN CHICAGO, THEY HAD THE REDS.

I AGREE, MY MC'S WERENT AS BAD AS MY "BRED" ID.

I GOT THE "THRILLERS" SO HOPEFULLY THEY ARE COMFY. I HAVENT EVEN TRIED EM ON YET, LOL!

Back
Top Bottom