THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I REALLY Hope the EM Uppers give us those Vastly Different Pattern Stories with each pair rather than the Same Upper over & over again like the "Pit Viper" 8's.

That's what made the KOBE 8 so Special, IMO. 
nthat.gif

1. The Kobe 9 Low is happening. The photos circulating are NOT the Kobe 9 Low. Any blog posting that as the Low is pretty much outing itself as a poor source of info.

2. The Masterpiece aka Chaos colorway of the Elite will be LIMITED. Don't think King's Pride numbers.

3. The Blue/Volt colorway is releasing.

1. The Kobe 9 Low is happening. The photos circulating are NOT the Kobe 9 Low. Any blog posting that as the Low is pretty much outing itself as a poor source of info.

2. The Masterpiece aka Chaos colorway of the Elite will be LIMITED. Don't think King's Pride numbers.

So they will be more limited than the KP?

How limited were those? Those were pretty available days after release correct? I haven't followed LeBrons since the IX 
laugh.gif

So they will be more limited than the KP?

How limited were those? Those were pretty available days after release correct? I haven't followed LeBrons since the IX :lol:

They werent limited at all, easily available days after release

So they won't be as available as the KP. So in other words they won't be a GR.....we already knew that.

They werent limited at all, easily available days after release

More like weeks after release.

Gonna take some work to lock down a pair of the Masterpieces...work I'm not sure if I'm willing to put in.

I had really planned on copping to try on and see if I really liked them.

I really don't want to put in work for a pair I might end up taking back.

Y'all do it to yourself

If you think a shoe may be limited, it would be better off if you didn't constantly mention that it may be limited

Y'all act like the only people who read this form are posters. Tons of lurkers and resellers read this thread

Y'all do it to yourself

If you think a shoe may be limited, it would be better off if you didn't constantly mention that it may be limited

Y'all act like the only people who read this form are posters. Tons of lurkers and resellers read this thread

Lol well good luck to those resellers.

There's only been like 6 people consistently in this thread amped about the upcoming release of the Masterpiece.

If that's enough for a reseller to buy up a whole stock run, then there really is nothing that can be done.

damn, yall this excited for the ugly highs?

shoot, as long as lows aint limited then im good.

im not reading through every page but i hope this limited stuff aint the lows

Y'all do it to yourself

Lol well good luck to those resellers.

There's only been like 6 people consistently in this thread amped about the upcoming release of the Masterpiece.

If that's enough for a reseller to buy up a whole stock run, then there really is nothing that can be done.

Yep..... theres only 6 people in the world hyped about this release :lol:

Most threads don't pick up til around the release date

Your point was about people in this thread hyping a shoe and bringing unwanted attention.

If you were talking about the WORLD letting it be known to the resellers what shoes they're into, I would have never responded to such a ridiculous statement.

Your point was about people in this thread hyping a shoe and bringing unwanted attention.

If you were talking about the WORLD letting it be known to the resellers what shoes they're into, I would have never responded to such a ridiculous statement.

My point is that's really stupid to constantly post how limited you think a shoe will be.

It's beyond oblivious to think that resellers and "hypebeasts" don't lurk these threads and make purchases exclusively based on how limited a shoe is.

No, you guessed that.

These are more limited than you think.

No I knew it wouldn't be a GR when Nike said they weren't when the shoe was officially shown. If you know for a fact there more limited than we think, could you elaborate further? HOH only, Prelude numbers what will the 9s release be comparable to?

No I knew it wouldn't be a GR when Nike said they weren't when the shoe was officially shown. If you know for a fact there more limited than we think, could you elaborate further? HOH only, Prelude numbers what will the 9s release be comparable to?

Could they be KD VI supreme dc limited ??

I think Prelude/WTK numbers are on the pessimistic side

This is the launch of a new sig. They don't need to make them seem exclusive like those two IMO

JM?
It's not unusual when a launch shoe is limited (Crown Jewels, DMV KD VI, etc,)

They are gonna have to make the highs limited, they arent gonna appeal to the masses enough to make them anything but.

Limited or not it doesn't matter because I really can't see dudes dropping $200+ on anything but foams (and preludes but that's a rare case)

Then Kobe 7 elites were supposed to be limited and I was able to scoop my pair for $100

Limited or not it doesn't matter because I really can't see dudes dropping $200+ on anything but foams (and preludes but that's a rare case)

Right...

This thread is full of ppl willing to spend $200+ on the Kobe 9.

And brons have been sold for over $250 for the last 3 years straight.

And as far as you getting Kobe 7s for $100...this ain't that.

Right...

This thread is full of ppl willing to spend $200+ on the Kobe 9.

And brons have been sold for over $250 for the last 3 years straight.

And as far as you getting Kobe 7s for $100...this ain't that.
1)This thread makes up a very small portion of NT. And NT makes up a very small portion of the sneaker community

2)Every single elite has hit the outlets beside the Lebron IX Miami Vices. Maybe I'm trying to make myself feel better but I don't see these being a first day sell out. At least I hope not man.

03/01/14
kobe 9 blk/met gold
sku:41-13504-6-04

03/01/14
kobe 9 prpl/pnk/org
sku:62-81631-3-04

Im 95% sure the black/metallic gold is BHM.
Notice how there is no purple in the description. Nike doesn't want to make a laker CW lol

Back
Top Bottom